Belinda's January Team Challenge

Options
2012 is just around the corner and that means it is time to start a new TEAM challenge. Here are the details.

Welcome to the third month of Belinda's Team Challenges.
Here are the basics...
1. Teams of 5 people (1 captain reports to me weekly on Sunday night)
2. Challenge will be exercise based --- I GIVE SPECIFIC EXERCISES TO DO 6 DAYS A WEEK (normally about 15-25 mins)
3. Team will earn BONUS points for weight lost - weigh in each Sunday with your captain
4. Special Bonus days will also be created to keep things fun and ever changing (nomrally nutrition based)
5. Google Spreadsheet for tracking teams progress will be provided to the team captain
6. PICK A UNIQUE TEAM NAME!! -- January theme is a motivational word or phrase
7. I will post weekly with status updates and the exercise challenges for the following week
:smile: 8. NEW THIS MONTH -- Extra bonus points for those that track inches. You would measure at the start of month and at the end of the month. Your team earns points for the inches lost over the month. :smile:

READY SET GO! BUILD YOUR TEAM QUICKLY!!! As soon as you have a team of 5 and a team name please let me know.

If you are looking to be on a team please comment here!

Here is the link to the group -- http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1070-belinda-s-team-challenge

Replies

• BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I want to rejoin and would like to stay on luvmybeebees team if that is possible. Thanks for everything Belinda, this has been a great group and you are doing a great job with all the challenges and exercises.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! we have two full teams and a few teams still working out the kinks.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Bump
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Still missing one player for my team. Anyone interrested private message me!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    BUMP

5 full teams
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    We have 7 full teams and are looking for two more people to make up an 8th team. Anyone interested?