Help me.

Options
my name is caitlin, and i need 2 loose weight. i weigh between 205 to 220 pounds and i want 2 weigh
around 135 pounds, so i will need 2 lose 70 to 85 pounds, i would like some suport. Please support me. I need all the support i can get. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• LIL_MISS_THANG
    Options
    my name is caitlin, and i need 2 loose weight. i weigh between 205 to 220 pounds and i want 2 weigh
    around 135 pounds, so i will need 2 lose 70 to 85 pounds, i would like some suport. Please support me. I need all the support i can get. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • etandit
    etandit Posts: 35
    Options
    :smile: You have come to the right place for support. everyone here is helpful. Best wishes on your road to a new and healthy longer life!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    everyone on myfitnesspal is supportive.. you've come to the right place! you can do it.. just eat healthier and stay active! good luck!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • naner
    naner Posts: 110
    Options
    Hey we are in the same boat. I was 220 and want to weight 130. I lost 30 lbs so far. so If i can do it i know you can. If you ever need anything just let me know.:bigsmile: the most important thing you can do Is NEVER GIVE UP!! good luck!