IM SO MAD >:O(

Options
naner
naner Posts: 110
Who is upset mike (on the brown team) didn't win biggest loser last nite??? HE IS MY FAV! They all look so good and Kristen Looked so amazingly beautiful!

Replies

• naner
    Options
    Who is upset mike (on the brown team) didn't win biggest loser last nite??? HE IS MY FAV! They all look so good and Kristen Looked so amazingly beautiful!
  • Karaboo
    Karaboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was very mad that Helen won! Mike did do extremely well & Kristen was definitely my favorite out of all of them. She looked GREAT!
  • llmgold11
    llmgold11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Helen is selfish and looked sick last night. Mike should have won--I totally agree. The look on Tara's face when she lost was hilarious...bout time somebody brought her down a few notches.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I so did NOT want Helen to win. She is fake and selfish. I was hoping it would be Tara but I would have been happy with Mike too.

Helen looked awful!

Kristin was my all time fave and she looked fabulous!!! I want to be like her!!!
  • impatty71
    impatty71 Posts: 6
    Options
    I don't think Helen should have won. I don't think she should have stayed on the show it should have been her daughter, she needed the help more. I was cheering for Tara. I didn't care for Mike and his dad because of what they did to Kristen. I liked her too. Her words during the show were inspirational.
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    I was a big Tara fan!!! She won everything b/c she busted her butt every week and gave 150% in everything that she did... She deserved to win.... I liked Mike too, he was my second fav.
  • HealthyKt78
    HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
    Options
    I agree. I so didn't want Helen to win. I wanted Mike to win but I would have been pretty happy if Tara won too. Mike got better looking with all of the last few of episodes of the biggest loser. He is going to have girls all over him at college.
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I don't think Helen should have won. I don't think she should have stayed on the show it should have been her daughter, she needed the help more. I was cheering for Tara. I didn't care for Mike and his dad because of what they did to Kristen. I liked her too. Her words during the show were inspirational.

I agree! Tara deserved to win but I was a Kristin fan too
    (both of them had horrible hair last night and what was up
    with Krisitin's unflattering pink dress and purple shoes?? ick).
    Helen looked like she's been through the mill. Her face looked
    better when it was a little fuller. I felt bad for her daughter who
    tried not to look like she was ok that her Mom was selfish and
    sent her home.

I didn't care for Mike or his Dad as the show got into the later
    episodes and why was Mike wearing those low-rise jeans
    last night? :noway: He looked great though - handsome guy.
    I also felt bad for those who didn't lose that much but at least
    they know that they can do the rest if they want to.

Does anyone know when the next season starts? I wonder
    if Max (Mike's brother) will be on that one?
  • Philde04
    Options
    I don't know when the new season starts, but I can't WAIT!! I love love love the biggest loser!!!! I hope Max gets to go on the show... that would be awesome.
  • naner
    Options

I agree! Tara deserved to win but I was a Kristin fan too
    (both of them had horrible hair last night and what was up
    with Krisitin's unflattering pink dress and purple shoes?? ick).
    Helen looked like she's been through the mill. Her face looked
    better when it was a little fuller. I felt bad for her daughter who
    tried not to look like she was ok that her Mom was selfish and
    sent her home.

I didn't care for Mike or his Dad as the show got into the later
    episodes and why was Mike wearing those low-rise jeans
    last night? :noway: He looked great though - handsome guy.
    I also felt bad for those who didn't lose that much but at least
    they know that they can do the rest if they want to.

Does anyone know when the next season starts? I wonder
    if Max (Mike's brother) will be on that one?

I was woundering the same thing. Max should be on the show. I also think the 2 sisters dad should be on next season. He is 500+ lbs!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I am glad that it wasn't just me that hated Mike's jeans! :laugh: They looked like girl's jeans! i did want him or Tara to win though.

And is it just me, or did Jerry look awful? And Helen should not be 117 lbs. I know that they all tried to get to their lowest weight to try to win, but she should gain like 15-20 lbs back.
  • Philde04
    Options
    I am glad that it wasn't just me that hated Mike's jeans! :laugh: They looked like girl's jeans! i did want him or Tara to win though.

And is it just me, or did Jerry look awful? And Helen should not be 117 lbs. I know that they all tried to get to their lowest weight to try to win, but she should gain like 15-20 lbs back.

Oh my gosh.. Jerry looked SICK!!! I couldn't even stand to look at him!!!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I was a big Tara fan!!! She won everything b/c she busted her butt every week and gave 150% in everything that she did... She deserved to win.... I liked Mike too, he was my second fav.

Team Tara here - I keep seeing people talk about she cried too much - I tear up too - when I jogged a mile (split up 2 miles into 1/2 jog/then walk repeat) I teared up....when I found a 5k that I will run in in Oct - knowing I can do it - I teared up ..... so hears to Tara's hard work sweat and :drinker: tears :cry: :sad: :drinker: