Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

9 months in, only 20+ lbs down, but still going. PICS

So my WLJ has been a very slow one as far as seeing the numbers move on the scale. I started Feb 24, 2011 at 224.8 lbs doing weightwatchers.. I joined MFP in November and have been seeing more steady losses. As of Friday Dec 24th, I was 202.8. I've been from a size 20 pants to a 16. From a size 16 dress size to a 14. My clothes are shrinking faster than my scale weight, lol. But .. here's my pictures (wish me luck, my first time posting them!)

this is a before (christmas 2010 224 lbs, and during Aug 2011 203 lbs)
beforeafter82011-1.jpg

this is on my wedding day, june 2011 - 205 lbs
IMG_0996-1.jpg

this is christmas 2011 - 202 lbs
IMG_1332-1.jpg

Replies

• JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up :) you look amazing
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    FINALLY got them resized =]
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Great job in losing, everyone is different, enjoy the journey

Took me 3 years to lose 20, just recommitted myself to lose the last 20, make it a lifestyle change

The positive thing about losing slowly is that you do learn to maintain a healthy life style
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Thank you
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    You're doing an amazing job thus far!!! Stick with it, killer, and you'll go far!!!
  • You look great! Congrats!
  • You're doing great! Keep up the good work :)
  • What a beautiful lady you are.
    I know what you are going through. I started my weight loss journey the end of Feb. of 2010. I've lost 145 pounds to date and my energy level has gone through the roof. I feel great.
    I've learned that you have to put out all sugars, all wheat products and all starches like potatoes.
    Eat lots of good fat, protein, and fresh leafy greens.
    I don't count calories, I don't exercise to lose weight.
    I have a lot of people ask me how I did it, so I put my story down in a blog.

The LCHF lifestyle (Low Carb High Fat) guarantees weight loss. You'll be healthier and feel better.
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Way to go girl!!! You look fabulous!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Way to go girl!!! You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!