Hi!

Options
New here! Just wanted to say hello. I hope this site helps me keep track of my food. Happy and healthy new year to everyone!

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome. good luck with your journey.
    feel free to add me if you like
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome aboard!!!
  • Britt5288
    Options
    Hi my name is brittany i'm 23 years old, i have been on here for a while now but have never introduced myself. I wanna lose weight, about 65 lbs. Im trying to get down to 165 or 180, I just had a baby 9 months ago but i only gained 20lbs and lost it all by breast feeding. The only problem is i just can't get away from 250 or 240's. So i have now joined the gym and have been going for a month, i have lost about 5lbs now, but it just feels like its nothing. So I need some friends on here or some kind of motovation.:smile:
  • maidjillian
    Options
    Hang in there with the gym! I find a quick 20 or 30 min cardio workout (walking fast or elliptical) followed by 30 mins of weight training is a good way to get results!

Congratulations on your baby! I cannot believe my "babies" are almost 5 and 2!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - May you have a successful journey to a healthier you in 2012!
  • tladkin
    Options
    hello my name is Tierra since ive started this journey ive lost about 7lbs just wanted to say hi ive been on my fitness pal for a while but this is my first time that ive branched out to meet and greet