Motivation or lack of motivation, together easier:)

Options
Hey,
I'd like to greet everyone who is strugling with Ibs. Life is full of tasty unhealthy food, easy to addict and unfortunately I was to weak to resist it:(( This is not my first attempt to diet, hopefully the last one:)
My goals are: stop emotional eating, start healthy diet, exerciece a lot and of course loose about 30 Ibs till september 2012. I would rather like to change my lifestyle on the one that is more accustomed to my personality than periodically change the score on the scale. It would be ideally to do it in nice company:) I' d love to have contact with people who need support and who are able to give support.

Replies

• jelena_
    Options
    this looks like something i wrote :) i understand you completely and also need help with motivation :)
  • Mikitta
    Options
    Have You identyfied Your weak points? For egzample mine is mindless eating:(( I suddenly stop thinking and eat everything I have ....... later I suffer of course from stomachache....
  • CATanner2011
    Options
    I need a workout buddy. I am fat and I am tired of it. I want to loose 50 lbs. If anyone wants to join me on this endeavor please let me know.
  • whalertly
    Options
    I got halfway to my goal, then slowly fell off. While I have remained roughly at the same area (up and down, but average 215), I want to lose the other half.
    I'll help keep you on the path if you will do the same - friend me if you wish