chicken wings...grr

Options
So I am beginning to work out again, which in itself is obviously good but even in the past when I work out I'm not able to get rid of that icky arm fat. You know, chicken wings. So, I'm wondering if anybody knows any good techniques to get rid of these lovely flaps. I do weights but I feel like the weights mosly focus on my biceps which looks awesome until i wear something strapless or of course lift my arms! I want to wear a strapless wedding dress in 6 months so HELP!!!

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    General bodyfat loss. But if you want to improve that area's size, then chest and tricep exercises will help
  • coloradotiff
    coloradotiff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I call them my salt n pepper arms lol. I would like to know also! I know when I used to go to the gym, there were machines that worked that area but not sure what I can do at home.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Jeff is spot on, you have to continue to loose fat and also work on building the muscle in that area. Building your triceps and also to some extent your biceps, will help tighten that up a bit too. Cable pull downs, dumbbell kick backs, and skull crushers can all help isolate and work your triceps.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I call them my salt n pepper arms lol. I would like to know also! I know when I used to go to the gym, there were machines that worked that area but not sure what I can do at home.

You can use something with weight and to behind the head tricep presses. Or use a chair and do dips. Or grab something heavy with both hands and to behind the head tricep presses