Cleavage

Options
I'm really getting tired of all the complaints about seeing cleavage. I'm sorry. I have cleavage. Sometimes my cleavage is on top.. sometimes I have it in the back. It's just part of my life. It took me 10 years to get my wiggle in all the right places. I guess I could go out and buy all new Hello Kitty shirts that maybe fit a little better. But these are just so soft and have holes in all the right places. I guess what I'm trying to say is.....is you don't like it... stop looking. I know it will be hard. But you can do it. Just keep your mouth shut and look away. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean someone else isn't motivated by it. That's really why were here right... to find friends and motivation?

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Win! :laugh:
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    just dont drink any milk, the cows will hate you
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I love the cleavage photos.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I love your cleavage better than anyone elses.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I find notthing wrong with seeing cleavage. :laugh:
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    LMAO! :heart: it!
  • gailashton
    Options
    Not too worry, different strokes for different folks, it's all what you are comfortable with. You are 100% right, if you don't like it look away and keep your comments to yourself. I myself love cleavage....LOL
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I, for one, LOVE your cleavage.
  • Selles36
    Options
    Soooooo...where can I find cleavage photos? I'm always down for boobies.:love:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

shutterstock_304958.jpg
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Cleavage is a beautiful thing, bring it on! :)
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Cleavage pics can be sent directly to me for analysis 8o

If they are not up to scratch I won't complain as I have found the DEL key !!
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You should definately start a group!:love:
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    First of all love the name lol, and 2nd cleavage is there to look at. so keep it out some one will look. :laugh:
  • Selles36
    Options

shutterstock_304958.jpg

Well played, indeed.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I think we are all hardwired to enjoy cleavage, but we make body parts "naughty" even though we are born with them. Always found that funny. Don't let the kids see boobs, but let them watch a movie where 85 people get killed by zombie robots from the future....
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Haha they also have this type of cleavage.
    calcite.jpg
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard!
    It's better than yours.
    Damn right, it's better than yours. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.