You'll weigh XX in 5 weeks.....

So 5 weeks ago, I put in my calendar what MFP said I'd weigh in 5 weeks "if everday were like today" because I wanted to see how accurate it was. Well, IT WAS RIGHT! Actually I'm a pound under what it said I'd weigh in 5 weeks! Which is very motivating because I had several weeks that felt like the scale didn't move! YEAH!

Replies

• wildflower408
    wildflower408 Posts: 16 Member
    Yay! Congrats on the weight loss! That's very informative and inspiring. I just started my journey and knowing that their prediction is accurate will surely help me through the rough days.
  • calathan
    calathan Posts: 35 Member
    That is very good information to know!! I was wondering how accurate it was......

Wildflower408 - Good luck on your new journey .....you will do just fine!
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Yay! Congrats on the weight loss! That's very informative and inspiring. I just started my journey and knowing that their prediction is accurate will surely help me through the rough days.

Good luck with your journey! I would recommend doing the same thing to everyone. And set your goals 5 weeks at a time. So have a "good day" see what repeated days would bring your weight to in 5 weeks. Record it...and in 5 weeks do it again!
  • adams4101
    adams4101 Posts: 44 Member
    I did the same thing, and mine was right too!!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Thats awesome. Congrats and thanks for the info.
  • thanks for posting the inform,got something to look forward to.:bigsmile:
  • wildflower408
    wildflower408 Posts: 16 Member
    Thanks Calathan and tchrnmommy!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 788 Member
    I do an average of a week's projections. My day to day deficit varies, but my weekly deficit is pretty steady. The 5 week projection is usually pretty close (within a pound or two), and if it is off, I have usually exceeded it.