Over 1100 calories....

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
Okay, so yesterday I had a bad day. Although I didn't eat any "junk" food, I still managed to eat just under 1100 calories extra. When I finished logging in all my food it MFP told me I would be 4.5 heavier in 5 weeks if everyday were like yesterday. That was a reality shock for me. I love that feature cuz it really puts into perspective how eating too much can't dramtically change weight in such a short period of time.
Plus, my tummy was not feeling good last night and I certainly don't miss that feeling.

Yesterday kind of proved to me that I'm not ready for cheat days yet cuz I don't really know when to stop. I think I'll wait a little longer (maybe once another 10lbs is gone).

Have a great day everyone...spring is almost here! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Mireille
    Options
    Okay, so yesterday I had a bad day. Although I didn't eat any "junk" food, I still managed to eat just under 1100 calories extra. When I finished logging in all my food it MFP told me I would be 4.5 heavier in 5 weeks if everyday were like yesterday. That was a reality shock for me. I love that feature cuz it really puts into perspective how eating too much can't dramtically change weight in such a short period of time.
    Plus, my tummy was not feeling good last night and I certainly don't miss that feeling.

Yesterday kind of proved to me that I'm not ready for cheat days yet cuz I don't really know when to stop. I think I'll wait a little longer (maybe once another 10lbs is gone).

Have a great day everyone...spring is almost here! :flowerforyou:
  • beveeh
    beveeh Posts: 12
    Options
    I must be missing something. Where does it tell you that you've will have gained weight or lost if you continue to eat as you do?? Thanks.
  • Mireille
    Options
    It's on the home page, near the middle there is a green button that says "finished logging my food for the day". I do it at the end of each day for inspiration. You don't have to do it and you can always click on it again if you aren't finished eating.
  • kaarens
    kaarens Posts: 27
    Options
    Yeah I love that button on the bottom there I always check it every time I get done logging what I ate for the day It gives me that last little boost.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Learning something new every day, thanks I didn't know that:happy: