100lbs+ friends please!

Options
Hi,
I'm fairly new to MFP and I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated and to share success'! I would like to add friends who have 100+lbs to lose and are from Canada and the USA.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• tasha1978
    Options
    me too
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have 195lbs to lose and can use all the help and encouragement I can get and I love to lift and encourage others up as well!!! Good luck!
  • alangholz
    Options
    Feel free to add me! But don't limit yourself to friends that have that much to lose. Many of the people I have met here have already lost that much or more and they are the most inspiring, motivating and supportive people I have had the pleasure of meeting. Best of luck!!!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
  • cdusanka
    Options
    Thanks so much for your quick replies! I have sent friend requests to all of you! Keep'em coming!
    :flowerforyou:
  • FitAtFifteen
    Options
    I'm in the process of losing 100+ lbs..need about 50 to go, though. Feel free to add!
  • sailorgrad
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Just been logging consistently for about a month, and am willing to give (and hopefully receive) support.
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Don't be intimidated, you're among supportive friends and YOU CAN DO IT! :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me.

Sláinte
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have 200+ to lose, so feel free to add me! :)
  • MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have 126 left to go lol Feel free to add me! I feel you have to give encouragement to get it back :)
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have 200 lbs to lose, and I live in Kentucky. Feel free to add me. I'm down 31 lbs since September 2011!
  • dogmom623
    dogmom623 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, and I've got about 150 to lose...I would like to give/receive support with others who are in the same situation. Please feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I've got 80 left out of 167 to lose. Add me if you'd like. I've been here almost a year. I'm taking off the holidays but will be back full time and ready to rock on Mon. Jan 2nd!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 120 or so to lose.
  • lalaloserpants
    lalaloserpants Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm from Australia, but you can still add me if you'd like :)
  • YourDemise
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, I started with about 120 pounds to lose for my goal (being sometime around the summer). I've been dieting/exercising since Dec. 1st and I'm already down 25!

edit: from USA as well
  • popstarwow
    popstarwow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 100+ to loose so feel free to add me. Yes, it´s going to be hard but WE CAN DO IT !! It´s our time :D

Kisses!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    you can add me and welcome to MFP I have 84 more to go.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I started with over 100 to lose and now I need to lose just under 100.
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I have over a 100 to lose :)