Best Vitamins & Or Supplements?

Options
Hello All!
What would you recommend as the best choices for Vitamins & Supplements for this Weight Loss Journey I am on? To add of course with a Healthy Diet & Exercise..

Thanks!

Replies

• NicheGuy
    Options
    I use Animal Cuts. Its a lot of pills ( 18/day ) but they work really well.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    multi-vitamins
    for weight training BCAA (branch chain amino acids) & calcium

any of these for metabolism/thyroid support
    EFAs (essential fatty acids)
    Super B complex
    cayenne fruit
    ginseng*
    flaxseed oil
    chromium*
    schizandra*

*use with care, may cause interactions with caffeine or some prescription drugs.

honestly nothing is better than eating raw foods, your body will absorb the vitamins from raw food better than any pill.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Just about to post a thread like this.

I am NOT getting enough Iron/day and my energy is slackin...

BUMP
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm curious how many people do take supplements? I am not a fan, but don't have a theory for my negativity toward them.
  • deathb4disco
    deathb4disco Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have taken fish oil, b12, ginkgo & a multi vitamin every morning for the past year. They help immensly.
  • auctoritas
    Options
    I make sure I get what I need from the food I eat. The only things I supplement are vitamin D since I don't get any sun or drink fortified milk, and I take fish oil since I don't eat fish at home and I need the omega 3s. That's it. If you're not getting enough vitamins, you should rethink your vegetable intake =3
  • mahidac
    mahidac Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I take a multivitamin and iron supplement - My preworkout supplement is a 3.88 dollar bottle of caffeine pills from walmart
    I dont consider a protein supplement - just a meal replacement so I can get my daily amount of protein.

You don't really need any supplements and the vast majority of what they try and get you to buy at GNC is just dumb and a waste of money IMO
  • JPDad
    JPDad Posts: 147
    Options
    I make sure I get what I need from the food I eat. The only things I supplement are vitamin D since I don't get any sun or drink fortified milk, and I take fish oil since I don't eat fish at home and I need the omega 3s. That's it. If you're not getting enough vitamins, you should rethink your vegetable intake =3

Agree completely.