My wonderful boyfriend inspired me...

Options
I have not used this website for a while, but my boyfriend started logging his food today so I started again too. It will be easier to do this together for sure! Wish us luck! :smile:

Replies

• capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good luck.....it will make things easier having both of you logging your food.
  • ksmith2187
    Options
    I definitely couldn't do this without my BF.. he is literally the most amazing thing on this planet.
  • Real_Cool_Hand
    Options
    That's great! My boyfriend won't be logging, but I told him I wanted to try a "detox" diet in the new Self magazine and he wants to eat healtheir with me. It makes it soo much easier when there's 2, it helps keep you accountable:)
  • RobinLoren
    Options
    My boyfriend start MFP with me recently and I could not be happier. I gained 20 pounds when I started dating him because I was happy to be with him and we were going out all the time. Now I am seriuous about losing it again and more! I definitely think I could not do it without him so I am happy you have his support!
  • chichi74
    chichi74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We can definitely relate, RobinLoren...we both lost a ton of weight after we divorced and gained it all back, plus some, after we met...I love to cook for him and he likes to eat...bad combination! Happiness sometimes shows on the scale, I guess... I just need to cook healthier things....This is also a great fitness tool...glad I found it. Thanks all for your comments.
  • TracyJackson1969
    TracyJackson1969 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Teamwork is always a motivator. My boyfriend wants to join but he is not very computer savvy so I would be doing double the work if I have to log his foods and mines, so as of today, he has not joined.