Down 82 lbs! (pics)

Options
My heaviest weight was 225 right before I had my son. Today, I'm 143. My ultimate goal is 135, but I'm feeling pretty good right now!

This was taken when I was around 205. I actually thought I looked OK when I got dressed....
before.jpg

This was tonight in Loft. The pants and shirt are both 8s. I also bought a size 6 skirt!!!!
AFTER.jpg

ETA: Thanks!

Replies

• BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My heaviest weight was 225 right before I had my son. Today, I'm 143. My ultimate goal is 135, but I'm feeling pretty good right now!

This was taken when I was around 205. I actually thought I looked OK when I got dressed....
    before.jpg

This was tonight in Loft. The pants and shirt are both 8s. I also bought a size 6 skirt!!!!
    AFTER.jpg

here you go. all you have to do is lower the IMG to img and it works.
    great job
  • rainman3k
    rainman3k Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    Very impressive...you look great!!!
  • alangholz
    Options
    Looking good!!!
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options

before.jpg

AFTER.jpg

ETA: Thanks!

Awesome!! You were at my starting weight and now at my goal....can't wait! Makes me definately want this more and more!!
  • TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • deethinner
    deethinner Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic. You give me motivation!!!! Good luck. You look great.
  • angiek941
    angiek941 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I tried to make it smaller, but it's not working...
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you look amazing !! love the pictures!
    Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • mdively
    mdively Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW - great job! Can you say hottie??!?!?!?
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job. You look stunning. Be proud of what you acccomplished. It is such an amazing feeling!
  • kbeller88
    Options
    I love it!! you are the reason I am going to lose the wieght!!! I wanna be just like you =)
  • loveliisa
    Options
    Wow!! good looks! and very inspiring :) congrats
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Terrific results from your hard work! WTG!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    You almost have my stats, so this makes me happy. :)
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My heaviest was about the same...225 in June of 2010. When I started on MFP, I was about 211 or so. I'm now at 175 and cannot wait to be at 145 or so. You look fabulous and you are an inspiration to many...me included! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulolus! Your highest weight is close to what I started MFP on (I was heavier) and our target weights are also very close. You have inspired me a new! Thanks so much for sharing! Now I am even more determined to get this weight off-- I want to look as good as you do!! Well Done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!