NSV - No longer borderline obese!

Options
I know BMI is not an acurate measure of anything really, but I checked it just to see where I was and I am really pleased to say that I'm not longer obese! When I started over a month ago, I have gone from having a 31-32 BMI to a 29.5! I know BMI is not something to use as a real measure of anything since I feel like a lot of my weight is muscle, but it's one of those things that makes you want to keep going! Thanks for all of the support!

Replies

• getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I was also 1st stage obese and now I fall under over weight! This to me was definitely a nsv! So Congrats and thanks for sharing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Your doctor will be pleased with your BMI as will your health insurance company and you should be too! Congratulations.
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    Wow Gomeimrad! That's really awesome! Keep up the good work and get to your next goal. Go on, you can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!