Motivatin and persistence pays off

Options
I absolutely love myfitnesspal, I have lost 9lbs in about 1 month just by counting my calories and going to the gym. Seeing in #'s what I eat has helped me alot. :bigsmile:

198760.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• dikawry
    dikawry Posts: 4
    Options
    I absolutely love myfitnesspal, I have lost 9lbs in about 1 month just by counting my calories and going to the gym. Seeing in #'s what I eat has helped me alot. :bigsmile:

198760.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • horstboys5
    horstboys5 Posts: 36
    Options
    :happy: That is awesome! I love this site too. I think that the reality of what we put into our mouths and really being encouraged to exercise so we can have more calories to eat is so motivating! I know that I eat so much more than I think I do when I am not accountable to inputting it in. At first I thought it was a pain, but now I really enjoy keeping track and find that I have lost the stress that normally goes with either weight loss or weight gain.
    Usually when I'm putting on weight slowly, I know it, but I don't want to accept it. It's like when you start thinking you shrank your jeans instead of the truth that you've put on weight! Your head knows it's true, but you don't want to face the work you know it will take to get that weight off.
    I have found that MFP gives me back a sense of peace and control that slowly and surely the weight will come off if I am diligent and disciplined.
    I love the message boards too because someone is always thinking the way I am, or has great advice. The only problem is it takes me away from my work! lol But it's all good.
    My weigh in will be Monday- Hopefully I've made progress on my first week here.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!