will you be my friend? ♥

Options
HI, so im new here , so lets start off by telling yall a little about me i am 22 a female cosmetology student 5 years ago when i met my lover i weghed 125lbs then over the years i managed to pack on 75lbs andi didnt do it alone, he also gained weight, i want to get down to 155 for now. i go to scool 5 days a week then when i get home i cook clean and do all of te womanly things around the house. so i serisouly need to get out of this rut i am in and if i have some friend on here that was going through the same things i was i think it would be easier ♥

Replies

• nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    This place is an awesome way to get out of a rut.... I have been on here for about a month, and I am addicted. I lost 10 lbs before logging on here and another 5 since... I need to lose about 45 more lbs. I am 25, married with three kids, but before them, I weighed much less! Feel free to add me!!! :happy:
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm in cosmo school too...Tues-Sat 9-5. I've found it nearly impossible to workout in the evenings so I strive to knock it out in the morning!
  • DanikaDawn
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP, my name is Danika, I'm a 19 year old full time college student and although I don't live with my lover I do live with a messy room mate and a puppy?

Feel free to add me, good luck!
  • change it up a bit, if you can organise your boyfriend to help you do some of the chores around the house while you exercise then you do the same for him or set a certain time of each day where you both go for a run or walk or something