What should I eat at Chili's?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Erin is that your stomach???? if so- wow- great job! I looked like that before kids and in between 2 and 3 LOL Since the 5th I have a 4 pack but the bottom 2 are nowhere to be seen! lol

no, mine looks better than that, I just dont have a good picture :laugh: :laugh: just kidding!
  • kwieringa
    kwieringa Posts: 4
    Options
    lol! your absolutely right, you can eat a whole days worth of calories there, not to mention 2 days worth of sodium! my recommendation.....dont eat at chillis! if you have to eat there I would recommend something off the children's menu.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    lol! your absolutely right, you can eat a whole days worth of calories there, not to mention 2 days worth of sodium! my recommendation.....dont eat at chillis! if you have to eat there I would recommend something off the children's menu.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha, oops-- thats one of my favorite places. the hubbs and I go there atleast 2 or 3 times a month!
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    As far as chain restauraunts are concerned, I find that Applebee's has some pretty good options as far as low calorie/low fat. If you're doing Weight Watchers, it has the points listed next to its healthier options. My favorite is the grilled chilli-lime chicken salad. They also have low-cal/fat mashed potatoes (they're wonderful and only 30 calories!). Anyway, if you're looking for some decent options while you're dining out, Applebee's offers some good ones.:bigsmile:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    If you like fish, try the guiltless cedar plank tilapia. It comes with a side of veggies. It is only 199 calories as served. The guiltless chicken platter is also very good too, and it is about 370 calories served on a bed of rice with a side of veggies.

I second the guitless grill chicken platter. I travel alot for work and this is a staple when I am forced to hit a resturant.

:drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    nothing :sick: