Ever felt sexy taken a picture then slowly died inside...?

Options
Yeah that just happened. I was feeling pretty good and wanted to test out the new camera my love got me for Christmas. So i took so rather naughty photos and then went to view them.......EWWWW. Now i'm not big but i'm very lumpy ....apparently. Things just did not look right. :(
Right now i don't think i'll ever take my clothes off again, other than to shower. Honestly I don't ever want to eat again and i want to run, do sit ups, push ups till my heart burst. I know, i know i'm over reacting but i feel like *kitten*. There is no way he is going to be able to touch me for at least a week. *runs to get sweat pants and huge sweater*

Anyone ever felt like this? I know with hard work and time it will get better but i'm just so disgusted right now.

Replies

• djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have wanted to take progress pics of myself but I delete them every time. For some reason I look realllllyyy big in pictures yet I am 5'9" and 133. Go figure. But yeah, I feel like crap after so I just avoid it.
  • winslow44238
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing great. Justkeep in mind that there are also places where skin may sag, or dimple, or even have a mark from changing weight. You probably look fabulous, but won't be able to see it if you are focused too much on the things you didn't expect. It is great when you start feeling healthy and happy and sexy, but whe you see pictures of yourself which catch you off guard, just remember that those models are all touched up and painted, then the pictures are doctored as well. I've never known a gorgeous girl yet who didn't hate things about her looks and want to delete pictures of herself. I really do know a few that are models too.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Now go do some dance class, or dress in your favorite clothes and enjoy the company of some great friends. Laughing with friends makes you feel better again.
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    When i'm fully dressed it's ok, it's just swim suit or less that's not good. I'll keep working on it.
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing great. Justkeep in mind that there are also places where skin may sag, or dimple, or even have a mark from changing weight. You probably look fabulous, but won't be able to see it if you are focused too much on the things you didn't expect. It is great when you start feeling healthy and happy and sexy, but whe you see pictures of yourself which catch you off guard, just remember that those models are all touched up and painted, then the pictures are doctored as well. I've never known a gorgeous girl yet who didn't hate things about her looks and want to delete pictures of herself. I really do know a few that are models too.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Now go do some dance class, or dress in your favorite clothes and enjoy the company of some great friends. Laughing with friends makes you feel better again.
    Thanks! I know all magazines are photo shopped but i know some real people who take great pictures. I'll try not to pay attention to those little details it's just hard. I guess i shouldn't complain to much i let it get this bad.
    Actually it's 11:45pm i think i'll go to bed. LOL

Thanks this was nice to hear.