Hello I am new here

Options
I was introduced to this site by a friend that has kicked but a losing some serious weight!!! And Now its my turn. My goal is to lose 50lbs by Summer and another 50lbs by Christmas 2012. I have a gym membership and plan on doing at least 2 days of zumba which I love doing! I can use any help with how to eat,etc... I need this for myself and for my family/kids.

Replies

• Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Everyone here is great! Very friendly, inspirational and motivating. I will send you a friend request.
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love Zumba, it is a great calorie burner! This place is full of awesome, supportive people! Feel free to add me!
  • HannahRN88
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Hannah, I just found this site and I'd like to use it to help me with my fitness goals. I've started on a running/weight training plan... hoping to one day run a marathon! please feel free to add me! :)
  • RuthieT79
    Options
    Thank you! I am looking forward to what I can do in the new year!! I am gonna start out strong January 1st!!!
  • lunarastro
    lunarastro Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I too have alot of weight to loose (125) I would like to be your friend so we all can help support each other . I'm a 44 year old mother of 1.
  • HartsHeart
    HartsHeart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Here for you!!
  • addiesnana08
    Options
    Hi there; I'm too am new to posting on the site, but have been logging each and every day for over a month now. I too need to lose about 100 lbs and am almost finished with bariatric classes (2 left). I keep bouncing from being 100% sure to do I really want to? I've attended support meeting and everyone says they don't regret doing it for a minute. I am thinking my problem is I'm scared to death of anesthesia and then the limitations you have after the surgery. Once it's done, it's for life.
  • hoopsky
    hoopsky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Teri. I am starting again after a long hiatus. I know I struggle with compulsive overeating and attend meeting of Overeaters Anonymous. I have fibromyalgia and still exercise as much as I can. I hope to use this tool to help me be accountable for what I eat. Namaste.