Not new just stuck in a slump help!!

Options
Hi every one i am kinda stuck in a Christmas slump at the moment and i dont know what to do.. i would love to meet some mfp members who can help motivated me to reach my goal.. I would also like to offer my words of encouragement & advise to others & help them with there goals as well so anyone please feel free to add me & together we can do this :D:D:D

thanks

Replies

• Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just quit smoking on Thanksgiving and put weight loss on the back burner to focus on that as one thing after another kept happening in my life. I'm now confident enough to put my focus into weight loss again, but I put on 9lbs this last month. I'm more motivated than ever seeing the damage I did, and ready for a better 2012 :smile:
  • mmissymouse
    mmissymouse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The holidays filled with goodies are over. I love them! Time to get serious and get back on track. I am so ready. I want that full heavy feeling to go away. What do you think? Are you ready? Lets go!!!! :happy:
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    I look at it like this, the "holiday's" are just like regular days with a lot more food around. If you stick to your eating plan and exercise you should be fine. (and a sliver of cake wont KILL you, just don't eat the entire dessert table)! Moderation is key for EVERYTHING. I never gain during the holiday's cuz of this outlook. As a matter of fact I started my "diet" of sorts on Xmas week just to prove a point to myself and I LOST 6! yay

You can do it....Stay strong!

xoxo
  • jessiesheik
    Options
    I got stuck in a rut August - November and stopped using MFP, same thing happen to my friend. I think sometimes it's good to take a break and january is a great month to start back up again, maybe tried some different exercises too. This time round I've befriended quite afew people and been more interactive on the forums which is helping me a lot. Good luck
  • jessiesheik
    Options
    I got stuck in a rut August - November and stopped using MFP, same thing happen to my friend. I think sometimes it's good to take a break and january is a great month to start back up again, maybe tried some different exercises too. This time round I've befriended quite afew people and been more interactive on the forums which is helping me a lot. Good luck