slim in 6 challenge: 1/2/12 - 2/12/12

Options
i motivated to get back on the getting healthy train. in my moment of motivation, i dug out all of my old workout videos and found the slim in 6 program. although the copyright on my dvds is from 2002, it is the same basic program that they sell today.

i would like to begin the 6 weeks on monday, january 2nd. i thought this would give anyone who wanted to join enough time to let me know and we could make a group to keep track of everyone. i think that having the accountability would at least guilt me in to working out since i will have someone to report to!! :) we would also be done just in time for valentine's day!

let me know if any of you are interested and i will set up a group ASAP.

Replies

• vhozen
    vhozen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was already planning on doing this exact same thing! I just got my slim in 6 dvd set in the mail and had to 'try' it out :)
    maybe I should have planned better and not ate lasagna right before! haha
  • brownidgirl35
    brownidgirl35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I have the slim-n-6 at home and will dust it off to join the challenge.
  • ngory07
    ngory07 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ill join!! My sister gave me her copy a couple of years ago.
  • landry1
    landry1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i would love to join.
  • misstiffanyrenee
    misstiffanyrenee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i just set up the group and you should have all received an invite. if you didn't the link is below. so excited to start the new year off right with all of you. don't forget the first work out starts tomorrow.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1701-slim-in-6-challenge-1-2-12-2-12-12
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well! I couldn't make up my mind which workout to do, so when I saw this I made up my mind!! :wink:
  • MzMamaRed
    Options
    I'll join! I did my start it up work out this morning! :)
  • vhozen
    vhozen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I ended up starting a day late due to dear aunt Flo and uncle Mike-rain (migraine haha they come together) but I just finished todays workout :) Hopefully I will be able to "catch up" and do 2 workouts in one day this weekend to make up for it :)
  • Zaffy01
    Zaffy01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was really excited when I saw this post, I had started slim in 6 on the 2nd of January too! Is it too late to join your support group?
  • ssw4799
    Options
    I just started SI6 today so probably too late for the challenge but would like to be added by anyone doing the same program :)
  • Snookydoops
    Options
    I've just ordered Slim in 6 from the states because you can't get it in the UK. Ordered it on Sunday but think it will be at least another week before it arrives. If anyone else wants to start up that would be cool.
  • brownidgirl35
    brownidgirl35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry Ladies for dropping the ball on this challege! I hope to join yall the next time. Best of luck to all of you!
  • ciaxtrinity1
    ciaxtrinity1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey i've got the dvd's and havn't used them in forever. I'm way late but I'll start it tomorrow!