Spotted on Shelves...

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
Weight Watchers Soft Cookies - These new treats come in both Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip. Each cookie has 90 calories, 2.5g fat, and 3.5 - 4g fiber. They're not HUGE, but there's something to be said for a soft baked cookie that has a POINTS® value of 1. Heads up! The Oatmeal Raisin ones have a fairly strong clove flavor -- so if you're a fan of that spice, you'll dig 'em!

Sara Lee Bites, Original Cheesecake - Cheesecake fans will likely fall for these frozen nuggets that have just 20 calories and about 1g fat each. Don't get all giddy just yet. You don't get all that much cheesecake for 20 measly calories. But a 100-calorie 5-Bite serving (POINTS® value 2*) isn't bad! These 20-calorie Bites also come in Chocolate Cheesecake and Strawberry Cheesecake.

Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Crackers - If you have a thing for flat pretzels, these are for you. In Original (yum!), Pumpernickel & Onion (interesting), and Butter Sesame (tastes like scratch 'n sniff stickers). Each 1-oz. serving (about 8 - 10 crackers) has 120 calories, 2.5g fat and 1 - 3g fiber (POINTS® value 2*).

http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/newsdetails.php?isid=1374

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers Soft Cookies - These new treats come in both Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip. Each cookie has 90 calories, 2.5g fat, and 3.5 - 4g fiber. They're not HUGE, but there's something to be said for a soft baked cookie that has a POINTS® value of 1. Heads up! The Oatmeal Raisin ones have a fairly strong clove flavor -- so if you're a fan of that spice, you'll dig 'em!

Sara Lee Bites, Original Cheesecake - Cheesecake fans will likely fall for these frozen nuggets that have just 20 calories and about 1g fat each. Don't get all giddy just yet. You don't get all that much cheesecake for 20 measly calories. But a 100-calorie 5-Bite serving (POINTS® value 2*) isn't bad! These 20-calorie Bites also come in Chocolate Cheesecake and Strawberry Cheesecake.

Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Crackers - If you have a thing for flat pretzels, these are for you. In Original (yum!), Pumpernickel & Onion (interesting), and Butter Sesame (tastes like scratch 'n sniff stickers). Each 1-oz. serving (about 8 - 10 crackers) has 120 calories, 2.5g fat and 1 - 3g fiber (POINTS® value 2*).

http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/newsdetails.php?isid=1374
  • missk04
    missk04 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes the WW chocolate chip cookie is excellent. :love: It's not big, but it does it's job to get you over that sweet craving.