Raided the closet today and 99% of my clothes fit again...

Options
Some of these clothes haven't fit in years. I did Jenny Craig last year and got down to one pound higher than I am now.l I went from 161 down to 148. It got too expensive and I stopped doing it. Over a year, I put 7 pounds back on.

Never again. I like feeling like I got a new wardrobe. I can find fabulous things to wear on NYE without having to shop and feel bad when my normal size 10's are too tight. Now they are loose and my size 8's are fitting again.

Thank you MFP for making me aware of how the quantity of food doesn't mean you can eat one giant meal a day and loose weight. Now I eat three square meals a day and a few snacks and hold myself accountable for the types of food I eat. Fettucine Alfredo is a no no if you decide to eat a whole giant plate. Half a large pizza will put dimples on your *kitten*. Want a gut....eat Five Guys Burgers and a whole order of fries.

Horray for skinny jeans!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!