Replies

• Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. :)
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how anyboy could possible think 1200 calories is a lot! I struggle to stay at 1200 everyday. I would love to know how you people aren't constantly hungry!
  • ConsciousGirl
    Options
    My calorie goal is 1200 calories as well! Feel free to add me
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! So many new friends! Awesome :D
    Im feeling good and ready to hit 1200 today! x
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    I am also on 1200 cals a day. Anyone can feel free to add me, I love the support and I love to give support back!

I don't eat back my exercise calories, my doctor advised me against doing it. One day in a few weeks I will have an 'anything' day, but it's rare!

I will add anyone who friends me :flowerforyou:
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I have no idea how anyboy could possible think 1200 calories is a lot! I struggle to stay at 1200 everyday. I would love to know how you people aren't constantly hungry!

This!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    I'm on 1200 calorie/day too! There are very few days I reach that goal...and on days I have derby practice for 3 hours I end up negative by over 1400 calories cuz I don't eat my exercise calories! I've been doing this for a week now and lost 6lbs! I got 7 more to go! :)

Adding you, pls add me!

XOXOXO,
    sh0ewh0re7
  • tuckersrunner
    Options
    Its hard to reach a goal without a plan. Is your deficit strictly calorie related or is it also exercise? I think it may help to build a "samople menu" out of a regular day-than add snacks like fruit and veggies and some healthy protien and carbs-nuts are an easy relatively heathly add in with calories and good for you fats. Losing too fast and trying to maintain with super low calories will set you up for health problems, stress fractures and poor chance of maintaining your weight.
  • AP2o12
    AP2o12 Posts: 20
    Options
    Request sent! :)
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options

I'm with you. I can do 1200 comfortably , but over a week or so if I stay there I seem to put weight on. So I dip back down to 900/1000 and then start feeling peckish in the afternoon. I don't really do cheat days tho. Do they work?
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

I'm with you. I can do 1200 comfortably , but over a week or so if I stay there I seem to put weight on. So I dip back down to 900/1000 and then start feeling peckish in the afternoon. I don't really do cheat days tho. Do they work?

Yes, they work.

Eating more than 900 or 1200 calories works as well. Don't you think it's strange that you are starving yourself at 1200 calories and you gain weight? Your body is essentially saying, "Well, if you're going to starve me, I'm going to hold on to this fat to survive." The answer is not to starve yourself more.
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    1200 calories is way too low for me. I am usually around 2000 or more a day. You have to feed your body with good clean food to drop the weight.
  • MrsDrake678
    MrsDrake678 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200 a day and my diary is open to friends. I don't eat back my exercise calories either. I'd love to have more friends in the 1200 range as well! Anyone feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options

This!!

I wish I had an answer for that. I was mortified to find out I was only getting 600-800 calories a day, but seems like I can't afford to eat 1200 calories a day either. I'm making sacrifices where I can that way I can buy more food - CLEAN food. I want healthy calories not crap calories.
  • VanessaMFaulkner
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I struggle every day to even get close to 1200 & that is with snacks & breakfast.