Your Welcome Goodwill!!!

Options
dlyeates
dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
Since it is almost the new year I decided that it's time for "OUT WITH THE OLD"!!! I decided that it was time, once and for all, to get rid of my bigger sizes, not keep them as "fat" pants and embrace the fact that I'm never going back there again!!! I don't have much left!!!

I now have (clean....still need to do laundry and go through those pants) 3-4 pairs of work pants, 2 pairs of jeans (I know there are 2 more in the wash--1 being a little big but every girl is entitled to a looser pair during our bloat week), 1 pair of "almost too big but will use them until they fall off" and 1 pair of "just a smidge tight but with the right shirt will look great" pants!!!

I'm also keeping 2 pair of "almost too big" capris and 1 pair of "almost too big" shorts in case the rumors are true with my husband's company and they will have their holiday party somewhere warm.

AND......*drum roll please*......3 pairs of short shorts that I wore on my HONEYMOON almost 10 years ago that I'm keeping to see how big they will be by summer!!!

I also have my drawer of "too small for me still" pants that I'm working on getting into!!! My closet is a lot cleaner now!!! YAY!!!

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I have behaved similarly in the respect that I am keeping NOTHING that is too big (I mean WAAAAY too big)... I'm never going back. And if I do, I'll have to pay for it by buying new clothes. :laugh: Good for you on your progress!!!
  • lenny776
    Options
    I am currently on deployment and in four months have gone down a uniform size. I cannot wait to get home and see how big all of my clothes are and then donate them to the thrift store on base. Now I just need to find a sweet and sexy woman to take me shopping to help me pick out some new clothes.

Congratulations on the success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!