Great come back after Christmas.

Options
How long it took you to come back to healthy eating after Christmas?
For me it was just today, it took me a while and on saturday im meeting with my two best friends and we're having a sleepover so that will be my another cheat day :sad:
and in less then 3 weeks its my birthday party, another cheat day.
This time of a year is hard for me lol :tongue:

Replies

• 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    While I didn't eat the most ideal food during the holidays, I tried to keep the portions small.

I ended up losing 3lbs. :D
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    It is ok to enjoy the holidays and your birthday. Be reasonable and then get back on the horse the next day till the next "cheat" day.
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just started being 'good' again today. I did 6 miles of exercise this morning to try and make up for the holiday massacre of foods I had. I seriously just couldn't stop. It was ridiculous. But I have a handle on things again, and don't plan on splurging like that for a very very long time. I felt terrible the whole time.
  • AlicjaWaw
    Options
    I just started being 'good' again today. I did 6 miles of exercise this morning to try and make up for the holiday massacre of foods I had. I seriously just couldn't stop. It was ridiculous. But I have a handle on things again, and don't plan on splurging like that for a very very long time. I felt terrible the whole time.

I know what you mean i felt the same way :frown:
  • AlicjaWaw
    Options
    While I didn't eat the most ideal food during the holidays, I tried to keep the portions small.

I ended up losing 3lbs. :D

thats great :D well done !
  • Echo17121
    Echo17121 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Today is my bday and it is tough to come back after Christmas because...come on it's my birthday! lol. I have been enjoying healthier versions of my fav foods today for the most part (whole wheat blueberry pancakes instead of the ones from the local cafe I have been dying to try!) I have been working out this week and cut back on calories the past few days. We went out to dinner last night to celebrate my bday and I picked a pretty healthy dinner and enjoyed a delicious apple crisp with ice cream for dessert! I know New Years is gonna be rough too so as long as I can maintain like I have been, I know I can get back on track in January!
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Christmas day was the only day I really stuffed up, did well on Tuesday with my friends over, but still have to survive NYE and friend's birthday party on the second. Apart from that I've been tracking well over the silly season.
  • AlicjaWaw
    Options
    Today is my bday and it is tough to come back after Christmas because...come on it's my birthday! lol. I have been enjoying healthier versions of my fav foods today for the most part (whole wheat blueberry pancakes instead of the ones from the local cafe I have been dying to try!) I have been working out this week and cut back on calories the past few days. We went out to dinner last night to celebrate my bday and I picked a pretty healthy dinner and enjoyed a delicious apple crisp with ice cream for dessert! I know New Years is gonna be rough too so as long as I can maintain like I have been, I know I can get back on track in January!

Happy Birthday :flowerforyou:
  • AlicjaWaw
    Options
    Christmas day was the only day I really stuffed up, did well on Tuesday with my friends over, but still have to survive NYE and friend's birthday party on the second. Apart from that I've been tracking well over the silly season.

Well done ! :happy: