Turbo Fire Group

Options
I'm looking for 3-5 people interested in starting a round of Turbo Fire today. I would like to keep the group small because past experience has shown that people tend to get lost in larger groups. I would like to start a private group where we can provide updates and motivation to one another over the next 3 months. I would really like the individuals to be self-motivated, highly driven and ready to dedicate themselves to 3 months of healthy eating and exercise. Please reply to this post if interested :)

Replies

• chantalbennett
    chantalbennett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump! There's gotta be somebody out there :)
  • amathwills
    amathwills Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am currenting doing Turbo Fire. I am on week 4, but would be happy to join, sometimes I need some motivation!!
  • chantalbennett
    Options
    Great! I just created a private group! I'll add you :)
  • mamato2girlz
    Options
    i am ordering mine today, i would love to join once it comes in.
  • chantalbennett
    Options
    Great! I added you to the group :)
  • Moms3Kwa
    Options
    I am also on week 4 and would love to join. I never to know how to log everything?
  • chantalbennett
    Options
    Added you! I'm getting really excited about this!!! :)
  • chantalbennett
    Options
    Bump - still looking for a couple more people! Anyone interested? I start my first workout tonight and would love some company :)
  • Robin2295
    Options
    I am ready to start!
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 5, always welcome support as well as giving it! :-)
  • chantalbennett
    Options
    Added you both!! :)
  • adriley
    adriley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Is there room for one more? Im just starting my 3rd week.
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely love to be added too!!! I actually from some posts were looking for Turbo-Fire motivators. Only one person was doing Turbo-Fire, and that kind of left. Maybe this will help me to stay with it more. Turbo-Fire and eating well has helped me to lose weight. Just tell me how to do this if I am able to be added. Is this the post that continues to reply to, or how does it work? Still trying to figure things out here! I hope this works out as I'm super excited!!
  • Katarina19
    Katarina19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well if there is still room for another. I've lost 20 lbs with Turbo fire a few months ago but for some reason I stopped.
    I'm wanting to start again but this time I want to finish the program. I would love the accountability and motivation to keep going this time!
    -Katie
  • chantalbennett
    Options
    Added you all :) I'm excited to get going!!

The group is now closed as we have 8 members. As I said above I would like to keep the group small so that people don't get lost in the shuffle.

Thanks so much for everyone's interest :)

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk Turbo Fire!
  • chantalbennett
    Options
    HSing - I created a private group, there are several threads already created in there that we can comment on or you can feel free to add your own. This thread was just to find members to join the group so I don't anticipate any posting in here once everyone has accepted their invites :)
  • iluminadaonix
    iluminadaonix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I want to join. It's my second day doing turbo fire
  • MrsPrettyInPink6
    MrsPrettyInPink6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I know you said 3-5, but I would LOVE to join the group. I'm starting week 5 on Monday and would love to work the plan with a group of motivated individuals.