Cleaning up...again

Options
So I've pretty much disappeared for the last month. It's been a busy, crazy and stressful month. I lost four pound last week and I am thinking it was a fluke since I am back to 145 this week. I haven't been logging my food or exercise at all the last week or two and I wasn't consistently doing it two weeks before that. I haven't been drinking my water either. I got depressed and stressed so I quit. I quit everything. Quit cleaning my house, eating right, working out, spending time with friends and family. I need to get back on track. So today I am hitting it hard. I am going to get the house cleaned up, log my foods, exercise IF the house cleaning isn't enough, and spend time with my husband and son. My life feels pretty out of control, so I am cleaning up!

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    So I've pretty much disappeared for the last month. It's been a busy, crazy and stressful month. I lost four pound last week and I am thinking it was a fluke since I am back to 145 this week. I haven't been logging my food or exercise at all the last week or two and I wasn't consistently doing it two weeks before that. I haven't been drinking my water either. I got depressed and stressed so I quit. I quit everything. Quit cleaning my house, eating right, working out, spending time with friends and family. I need to get back on track. So today I am hitting it hard. I am going to get the house cleaned up, log my foods, exercise IF the house cleaning isn't enough, and spend time with my husband and son. My life feels pretty out of control, so I am cleaning up!
  • TheTimeIsNow
    Options
    Hey, we're all gonna fall off sometime. Seems to me to be a natrual part of this whole process. The point isnt how many times you fall off, or how hard you hit the ground, its picking yourslef back up and getting back on more times.I wish you all the best, i know how hard it can be to climb back on.
  • tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    Its ok. I get down like that sometimes. But pray and God will get you threw it. Its called perservere. You can do it girl. Jump to it.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you've been feeling.
    I get that way once a month for whatever odd reason.
    I stay in bed (do whatever I have to do and I get back in bed), I hardly eat, I don't want to talk to anyone...
    It's a horrible feeling.
    Some of the MFPers helped me get through it last month and I am so thankful.
    We're here for you.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I think sometimes in this journey we have chosen its letting go of some of our comfort zones , which is hard and emotions get confusing. I also agree with prayers, plus treating yourself to something that will make you feel good, perhaps go to a spa, or getting your hair done , facial or nails done. Something you enjoy and haven't done for a long time that use to make you happy. Skating or swimming? :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    When you clean up, you'll feel more in control. :drinker: Here's to you and your family.