Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

35 pounds gone, w/ pictures <3

Replies

• Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    I used to go to the gym a lot and run but I cant afford it anymore. I dont know what Im going to do during the winter!

Exercise DVDs are great for the winter!! Can get such a wide range and theyre pretty cheap
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    You so good!! Congrats on the weight lost!
  • mjoy18
    mjoy18 Posts: 17 Member
    Thank you everyone for all the positive comments!! :)
  • You look amazing! Look how tiny your waist is!
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 187 Member
    You look absolutely amazing! How did you get so tiny! I'd love all of the tips haha :)
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    GREAT JOB! How tall are you? I'm trying to find people close to my height to motivate me :)
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    you look so awesome! you would never know your frame was so small.! i dont meanthat in a bad way but in your before pics you look great too, it gives me hope that maybe once i lose all my weight i wont be built like such a beast ahaha. you look fabulous! love the dress in your latest prom pic - so cute!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Great work! I can see the difference but you look great in all of the pics
  • Saisha23
    Saisha23 Posts: 41 Member
    Look at you! WTG!
  • You look awesome girl!
  • WOW im totally inspired! You look great:>
  • EnergeticErma46
    EnergeticErma46 Posts: 17 Member
    Awesome job!!! You look amazing. I really love the before and after shots and how you labeled each. You took us on a journey of your progress and that's great. You look happy before and that's what I like and you look happier now. Great transformation.
  • I can't believe they make adult-sized Snow White costumes. who knew!?
  • You look AMAZING! Congrats on your hard work and determination!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    You've done a great job and you truly are beautiful...
  • Well Done! You look great
  • vee785
    vee785 Posts: 8 Member
    you are soooo pretty!!! you looked gorgeous before but you look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS now!! you are a total skinny minnie!!! congrats, you look amazing.... my body looks a lot like yours in your before pics -- my goal is 30 lbs-- i have lost 12 and have 18 to go and you are a TOTAL inspiration. CONGRATS!!!!
  • mjoy18
    mjoy18 Posts: 17 Member
    you are soooo pretty!!! you looked gorgeous before but you look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS now!! you are a total skinny minnie!!! congrats, you look amazing.... my body looks a lot like yours in your before pics -- my goal is 30 lbs-- i have lost 12 and have 18 to go and you are a TOTAL inspiration. CONGRATS!!!!

Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me. Congrats on the 12 pounds so far! :)
  • gleechick609
    gleechick609 Posts: 544 Member
    You looked great before but you look fantastic now! Keep it up! Don't get TOO skinny now! :)
  • michellebelle1
    michellebelle1 Posts: 34 Member
    You are super cute! Congratulations! I think it says a lot about you that you didn't like something, made a goal to change it, and followed through on a long-term commitment. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!