workout 2 for the day

harleygirl6363
harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
I just got home from work and I really want to do a second workout for the day but I just dont feel motivated or feel the energy for it. Would LOVE some support and motivation to kick my butt in gear!!

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    I just got home from work and I really want to do a second workout for the day but I just dont feel motivated or feel the energy for it. Would LOVE some support and motivation to kick my butt in gear!!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    I am on my way downstairs for my workout once I get done logging my dinner. Just do it girlfriend. :happy:
  • harleygirl6363
    Thanks dimplzz this is hard since its only my 2nd day!! AUGH why cant it come off as easy as it went on??!!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,277 Member
    Thanks dimplzz this is hard since its only my 2nd day!! AUGH why cant it come off as easy as it went on??!!!

If it was that simple the majority of America wouldn't be overweight! Good luck with workout number 2 (I have a hard enough time with workout number 1!) MORE POWER TO YA :drinker:
  • harleygirl6363
    Thank you mszSHOGAN!! Isnt that the truth about america. Im pretty sure I wouldnt be on here either right now lol!!!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    I'm right behind you. I'm heading out for workout 2 also. and I really don't feel like. but if you do it so will I? good luck.:wink:
  • harleygirl6363
    ok deal im gonna do it!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    LOL I did feel like it & got another one in. Cheers to you!
  • dimplzz
    I am back from my workout. I did 42 minutes of walking/running on the treadmill and burned 380 calories. How was your second workout?
  • duran219
    duran219 Posts: 3
    hey girl you should try the slim fast diet.. I lost 40lbs a few yrs ago... am sure you can to!!
  • harleygirl6363
    Hey dimplzz
    My workout was ab bustingLOL!! I did the ab routine in theslim in 6 seris WOW I can already feel the burn. Thanks again for the incouragement!!
  • I realized that I can't bring myself to do the same thing twice in a day, so I have 2 different workouts.

Walking in the afternoon for 45 minutes, then a half hour to an hour of cardio tapes.

You know, I used to work out 2 hours a day every day... and now even this feels like hard work!
  • dimplzz
    Hey dimplzz
    My workout was ab bustingLOL!! I did the ab routine in theslim in 6 seris WOW I can already feel the burn. Thanks again for the incouragement!!

Your welcome!

WOO WHOO!!! I love feeling the burn!!
  • harleygirl6363
    Blackbelt
    I fell you I used to go to the gym do an hour of cardio, hour of strength training and then do a class. What happened to the old me LOL?? Thats ok that is why we are here right?Keep up the great work!!

Dimplzz
    Love the burn love it!!! Just have to keep it up is all!!
This discussion has been closed.