Friends!!

Options
Iv'e been lazy and not logged on for 6 weeks..iv'e gained 3lbs, serves me right! back on track now and need new friends, anyone want to add me for support, chats etc then great, im 39yrs old and from uk, also have a gluten intolerance and an old hand at dishing out advice as to what we can eat...cheers :)

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi well done for logging back on. im sure those 3lbs will be gone in no time.
    feel free to add me if you like
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me too. welcome back
  • BORICUACHULA
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can do this!!
  • tammyll3
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me!
    Tammy
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You're a perfect example of what's wrong with counting calories. It works great while you're doing it. Usually. But then when you lose the weight and stop logging, you gain it all back and often even more. Seems to me a better way to lose weight is simply to eat normal portions of good food, natural unprocessed food and exercise moderately.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I hope you lose the weight and keep it off. Don't be critical of yourself. It happens to just about everyone.
  • PeasNLuvLety
    Options
    Only 3lbs in 6 weeks, not too shabby! I'm only getting back into it this month too so you're not alone!
  • jbescherer
    jbescherer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm new, this is my 3rd day to log. I would love to have a friend on here! Still working on figuring out the program as much as anything else.