dr johnson slim hot gel?!

Options
have u ever heard of this product?..does it actualy work?..i was on my way to class, this guy came to me and started showing these products..he insisted that i tried..then, my friends said their aunts have been using them and showed some real results..what do u ladies think?!

Replies

• cuddlyaries87
    Options
    have u ever heard of this product?..does it actualy work?..i was on my way to class, this guy came to me and started showing these products..he insisted that i tried..then, my friends said their aunts have been using them and showed some real results..what do u ladies think?!
  • Yewkon
    Yewkon Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm going to call BS on this product.
    I wish stuff like this did work so I could eat all the pizza and beer I want and just put a magic lotion on my skin and ride the beanstalk to skinny town, but alas I'm 99.9% sure that this stuff is snake oil.
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    Magic potions not my style. Even if things like this did show some results, what's the catch? My fat cells going to turn into smaller, cancerous cells? I don't think instant gratification exists when it comes to weight loss. Eating right and exercising is a better price to pay than crazy unknown side effects any day.