I need a vacation....

Options
felice03
felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
but have no clue where I should go....suggestions, where would you go?

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Some place very warm!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Cruise it up baby!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I love taking cruises for vacations! Last month I went on a 7 day cruise out of Port Canaveral, Florida to St. Maarten and St. Thomas and Nassau!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am dying to go to this all girls surf school in Mexico and I really want to go to Greece. I really want to learn to surf, but can't do that with my husband because he learns everything in one minute and it takes me forever and it becomes unpleasant. So maybe I will get to go one day with my friends and sisters.

He's taking me to Greece, when I lose the next 50 lbs.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I need on too!!

The only "real" vacation I've been on was a cruise 2 years ago and I would never go again! Too many restricitons to me like how long you are at an island and so forth. I did like that we got to see so many places in one week but felt rushed!

I would definately look into an all-inclusive next time around :)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I had a "real" vacation....Probably about ten years. That is sad! Last time I took a chunk of time off work I painted my house. I think I am due.
  • bdylan624
    bdylan624 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    out here in Denver it is awesome all year long. Warm is nice but till you have seen the Rockies and done all the awesome things in Denver you have no idea what your missing. Food is awesome as well