Adam or Chris? (American Idol)

Options
Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
Who gets your vote? I've been an Adam:love: fan from day 1 but Chris is kind of growing on me!

Replies

• Losing_It
    Options
    Who gets your vote? I've been an Adam:love: fan from day 1 but Chris is kind of growing on me!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I don't watch it but I will say your guy Becks!! Go Adam!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I try to be a pleasing kind of person! :blushing:
  • cyndeebee
    cyndeebee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'll say Adam, too. Should have been Allison, but I think there are more young female voters than males, so Allison got voted off in spite of the fact that she's better than Kris...or Danny.

But I agree. Adam is definitely "star" quality.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I'll say Adam, too. Should have been Allison, but I think there are more young female voters than males, so Allison got voted off in spite of the fact that she's better than Kris...or Danny.

But I agree. Adam is definitely "star" quality.

I hated when Allison got voted off! :angry:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Sorry Becks you know I love you. But Adam's girly screams creep me out. But he will prolly win. But I love me the underdog, Chris. But you already knew that.

(I said But alot, didn't I?)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I miss Danny :brokenheart:

Either way, they'll both get record deals!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Sorry Becks you know I love you. But Adam's girly screams creep me out. But he will prolly win. But I love me the underdog, Chris. But you already knew that.

(I said But alot, didn't I?)
    Just focus on the other kind of butt!! :glasses:
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I didn't even notice Chris until a couple of weeks ago...but I like him! I also like Adam but he already has a pretty decent performance resume' before Idol and he will have record deals without winning.

I REALLY WANTED DANNY TO WIN!!!!!!!
  • maiasmommy
    maiasmommy Posts: 39
    Options
    I also really wanted Danny to win. I don't really care for Chris, and there's no doubt that Adam will win.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Kris!
    Adam's screaming drives me nuts....ok, we know he can reach those insane notes,but i think his voice sounds even better when he keeps it at a lower key and doesn't try (scream) so much
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I loved Danny and will miss him.
    I really like Kris as well - he has kind of a Jason Mraz feel to him that I really like listening to.
    I LIKE Adam - but I hate that the entire season has been so biased towards him. I HATE that they have shoved him down our throats... but I do recognize that he has talent. I just don't know that he'll make music that I'll enjoy.

So... I guess I'd have to say I'm voting for Kris.
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I also wanted Danny to win. I think Chris was the weakest out of the three left. Adam is a great PERFORMER, but I think Danny is a better SINGER.
  • MommyWilson
    MommyWilson Posts: 58
    Options
    Yuck Adam is not a commercial singer! I can't stand his voice when he goes off on those woman notes. That kind of stuff should be saved for the opera and broadway!

I can't believe Danny got sent home.:cry: At least he will for sure get a record deal.
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Adam's girly screams creep me out. I love me the underdog, Chris.

Yep I agree completely:tongue:
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    my heart is heavy this morning for my local boy Danny :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart:

I think Adam is good, but my vote is for Kris because the judges are sooooo into Adam that it makes me crazy! When the show even allows a guest performer to advertise for one of the contestants - I'm done!!
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I'm for Kris. But I think it might be Adam.
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    My votes all go for Kris Allen!
    He is the underdog to win this year.

Adam is mad talented, don't get me wrong, I like him. But Kris is my favorite. :happy: