50 Pounds Gone!!!

Options
jleshko
jleshko Posts: 40 Member
Thanks to everyone at MFP. This site has helped me focus on my weight loss and lifestyle changes. Just wanted to share that I met my first goal today as I have now lost 50 lbs. It took just from November until now at a very steady 2 -3 lbs. per week. Tracking calories with MFP, weight training with dumbells and doing my 30 minutes of cardio 3 - 5 times per week. I now weigh in at 245 and expect to see the next 50lbs. come off by mid summer. I'll check back in then.

Replies

• jleshko
    jleshko Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone at MFP. This site has helped me focus on my weight loss and lifestyle changes. Just wanted to share that I met my first goal today as I have now lost 50 lbs. It took just from November until now at a very steady 2 -3 lbs. per week. Tracking calories with MFP, weight training with dumbells and doing my 30 minutes of cardio 3 - 5 times per week. I now weigh in at 245 and expect to see the next 50lbs. come off by mid summer. I'll check back in then.
  • kmccleery04
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is so amazing!!! Good for you. It is so rewarding to see those numbers!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Way to go, that's wonderful, Congratulations:drinker: :drinker: Your testimony will inspire me to stay with it, thanks.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    thats really great!! congrats!!!:smile:
  • mamatusa
    mamatusa Posts: 40
    Options
    That is so wonderful - Congratulations!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    KUDOS!!!!

dd
  • tpabucgirl
    Options
    AWESOME!!! :drinker:
  • lowsam
    lowsam Posts: 21
    Options
    :smile: Good for you!!! Keep it up!:happy:

Lisa
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    see.. it's posts like this, that keep me going!

I don't know how much more I can focus on what I eat, but I am doing it so hopefully soon I, also will have similar news to report.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!!!! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • Jellybean75
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Fantastic ....you are a inspiration.
  • vonda08
    vonda08 Posts: 7
    Options
    You just inspired me! Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

Here's to a healthier you!:happy:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!