Turbo Jam 30 Day Challenge starting 1/1/12, anyone wanna joi

Options
Hi! I have the old school Turbo Jam workouts and want to do the challenge before I start Chalean Extreme. I know that the challenge is usually 28 days but I'm adding an extra 2 days on. I already have my workout schedule mapped out for the month if you'd like to do the same workout as me for the month. Looking for people to join me. I'm a great motivator and will encourage you and am hoping to find a few folks to join me and do the same. I am trying to lose baby weight. I have 60 more pounds to got to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. Let's start the year off right, TOGETHER!!

Replies

• tmontle
    tmontle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just received the turbo jam series through amazon and would LOVE to start with you. We are heading to Florida on March 11th and I need to get as much weight off as i can in between now and then =)
  • shardaeeire
    Options
    I would love to do.this challege I have a couple turbo jam dvds and I love them!!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I dont have Turbo Jam, BUT I do Turbo Kick at the gym 5 days a week. Does anyone know if they are similar??
  • amirah85
    Options
    I actually started turbo jam yesterday but I will do it for 2 monthes so I don't know if that's ok for me to join but if so I am in
  • abetterfitterme
    Options
    Count me in too! I've started and stopped the Turbo Jam series too many times. i would really like to start the New Year on the right foot, and stick to my workouts, already have the eating habits down just need to get my butt to make time out of my busy schedule to workout haha. xo
  • run5230
    Options
    I am an Chalene addict - I have all the Turbo Jam everything and the Chalene Extreme - would love to have a workout group to keep me motivated - I am trying to figure out a balance on the Turbo Jam fire and the extreme workouts - I need the cardio and the strength training to - a schedule would be super awesome!! :smile:
  • shelleycronan
    Options
    I'd love to join the challenge! Please send me the work out schedule!

123512.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • vribaldo
    vribaldo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Here is the link for the Turbo Jam group......

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1428-new-years-turbo-jam-challenge

I hope it works! Come on over and join in, introduce yourselves and there is a beginner and advanced schedule posted over there as well.