feeling good again

Options
Ive lot 24lbs so far im so happy i finally have the will power again!!!! Dont get me wrong my wife and I still have 1 bad day on the weekend and i get pizza on fridays (12" wal mart cheese pizza and we add banana peppers and split it) still keeps us under our calories. she has lost 37 lbs so far and is insanely happy. Thanks for all the support all of you have given us and congrats to everyone else. Keep up the good work everyone i now we will!!!!

Replies

• Snags
    Snags Posts: 43
    Options
    Ive lot 24lbs so far im so happy i finally have the will power again!!!! Dont get me wrong my wife and I still have 1 bad day on the weekend and i get pizza on fridays (12" wal mart cheese pizza and we add banana peppers and split it) still keeps us under our calories. she has lost 37 lbs so far and is insanely happy. Thanks for all the support all of you have given us and congrats to everyone else. Keep up the good work everyone i now we will!!!!

TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! CONGRATULATIONS TO U BOTH! :flowerforyou:
  • Snags
    Snags Posts: 43
    Options
    Thank you my wife is getting bummed though she started 3 months before me and ive almost caught up to her LOL
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thank you my wife is getting bummed though she started 3 months before me and ive almost caught up to her LOL

That's the way it works with my husband...he'll be at his goal before I'm at mine. But in all fairness I have more to lose than he does. Tell her to keep it up though, you've both done great!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    yeah! good for you:flowerforyou:
  • HannahRoo
    HannahRoo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! Such an inspiring story to hear how happy the two of you are and sharing the same goal too!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful nice to see husband and wife team working together :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is awesome!!!!! :drinker:
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    great job! so happy for you! can't wait till i lose as much as you 2 have!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!