35 pounds gone, w/ pictures <3

Options

Replies

• Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I used to go to the gym a lot and run but I cant afford it anymore. I dont know what Im going to do during the winter!

Exercise DVDs are great for the winter!! Can get such a wide range and theyre pretty cheap
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You so good!! Congrats on the weight lost!
  • mjoy18
    mjoy18 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the positive comments!! :)
  • ssen2547
    Options
    You look amazing! Look how tiny your waist is!
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! How did you get so tiny! I'd love all of the tips haha :)
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! How tall are you? I'm trying to find people close to my height to motivate me :)
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    you look so awesome! you would never know your frame was so small.! i dont meanthat in a bad way but in your before pics you look great too, it gives me hope that maybe once i lose all my weight i wont be built like such a beast ahaha. you look fabulous! love the dress in your latest prom pic - so cute!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can see the difference but you look great in all of the pics
  • Saisha23
    Saisha23 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Look at you! WTG!
  • shasha_84
    Options
    You look awesome girl!
  • Fat2Fit15
    Options
    WOW im totally inspired! You look great:>
  • EnergeticErma46
    EnergeticErma46 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look amazing. I really love the before and after shots and how you labeled each. You took us on a journey of your progress and that's great. You look happy before and that's what I like and you look happier now. Great transformation.
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    I can't believe they make adult-sized Snow White costumes. who knew!?
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats on your hard work and determination!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job and you truly are beautiful...
  • Silverhillbilly
    Options
    Well Done! You look great
  • vee785
    vee785 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you are soooo pretty!!! you looked gorgeous before but you look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS now!! you are a total skinny minnie!!! congrats, you look amazing.... my body looks a lot like yours in your before pics -- my goal is 30 lbs-- i have lost 12 and have 18 to go and you are a TOTAL inspiration. CONGRATS!!!!
  • mjoy18
    mjoy18 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you are soooo pretty!!! you looked gorgeous before but you look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS now!! you are a total skinny minnie!!! congrats, you look amazing.... my body looks a lot like yours in your before pics -- my goal is 30 lbs-- i have lost 12 and have 18 to go and you are a TOTAL inspiration. CONGRATS!!!!

Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me. Congrats on the 12 pounds so far! :)
  • gleechick609
    Options
    You looked great before but you look fantastic now! Keep it up! Don't get TOO skinny now! :)
  • michellebelle1
    michellebelle1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are super cute! Congratulations! I think it says a lot about you that you didn't like something, made a goal to change it, and followed through on a long-term commitment. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!