New girl on the block from West Michigan! =)

Options
Hi everyone! I am Emily and I am from Whitehall in West Michigan. I am a 28 year old stay at home Mom. I am actually recent a crossover from LoseIt - If you have ever used that program you know why I switched. Lol. I really did have good luck with LoseIt after my son was born since it helped me lose 60 pounds (I ate A LOT when I was pregnant - eek!) But yeah I just signed up for MFP yesterday and I am so excited for the community aspect of MFP... I have already looked through a ton of recipes and found some I CAN'T WAIT to try! Looking forward to getting involved on the boards and meeting new people along the way! =)

Replies

• dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    welcome!! feel free to add me :) always love new friends!
  • collyllama
    Options
    Hi Emily! I'm from Chattanooga, TN, but I lived in MI for a while and we vacation in your beautiful area of the state every year! Feel free to add me, if you'd like. :)
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I actually recognize the name of your town. I've never been there, but I've seen signs. I have a ton of family that lives in Pentwater and Hart. My husband I live about 15 miles west of Detroit.

Good luck!
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in the DC area now, but I lived most of my adult life in Wisconsin. Friend me if you wish.
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in the DC area now, but I lived most of my adult life in Wisconsin. Friend me if you wish.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 28 and from Whitehall NY! Think that's cool. Let us be each others support and good luck!
  • Germerican_Ang
    Options
    Yay Em! I made the switch too haha love the built in water app ;-)
  • rkeffer
    rkeffer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me as a friend:smile:
  • Hi, and welcome to MFP! There's a Michigan group--join and you'll find lots of people from western MI.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Welcome..I'm in Holland, MI myself. Not too far away. :bigsmile: