leaving this friday and need help...

Options
I just found out today that we are going to Arizona this weekend for a business event. We are staying at my fiance's families house which has a huge pool and tons of places to just sit out and enjoy the 85 degree weather. :happy: The only problem is, it involves a swimming suit. Ugh, I do not have too much weight to loose, but the cellulite begs to differ with my bikini I would love to put on.... :embarassed:
Does anyone have any great tips for this situation. I know it sounds rough going to arizona, but everyone in his family is so tiny that exercise is a word they dont use or need.
I have 5 days including today until I leave. I worked out this morning for an hour and a half.
Please help me... I know it is silly, but I'm hoping for a miricle!!! :tongue:

Replies

• kmccleery04
    Options
    I just found out today that we are going to Arizona this weekend for a business event. We are staying at my fiance's families house which has a huge pool and tons of places to just sit out and enjoy the 85 degree weather. :happy: The only problem is, it involves a swimming suit. Ugh, I do not have too much weight to loose, but the cellulite begs to differ with my bikini I would love to put on.... :embarassed:
    Does anyone have any great tips for this situation. I know it sounds rough going to arizona, but everyone in his family is so tiny that exercise is a word they dont use or need.
    I have 5 days including today until I leave. I worked out this morning for an hour and a half.
    Please help me... I know it is silly, but I'm hoping for a miricle!!! :tongue:
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    They have super cute bikinis now that have miniskirt bottoms... helps cover up those unwanted lumps.

If it really, really bothers you... (this is kinda weird) - wrap your legs in saran wrap when you go to bed. It will shrink your legs a couple of inches & minimize your cellulite. Put on some vaseline beforehand if you want some really soft legs.

This is only a temporary fix - the results only last for the day (depending on how hot it is)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hmm...keep exercising, drink lots of water, follow your diet very closely, eat very healthy for these few days, lots of veggies and fruits and maybe buy a good self tanner lotion to put on your body especially your legs to hide the cellulite a little...other than that there is not much you can do in that short amount of time. And then again, enjoy your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!