Your Biggest MFP Supporters...

Options

Replies

• mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    It's so many. I love and thank all of my fitness pal friends. So happy I'm here with all of here.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all my 300+ MFP pals, but there are a few whom I have grown especially close to for all their support.

d2footballJRC, eddie8131, gorgeouss9, RandomDude50, MaximalLife, galegetsthin, sassyntat2ed, kellyjamespro,

AndrewsMom7, amoffatt, daddiocoolcat, likeaphoenix28, SuperSnoopy, fit4mom , PBJunky, Enforcer25, intechpc,

Rockfacesarah, TheGr8T0ne, HeadUp, gupton82, SugarNtheRaw, SatiricalWoman, nleisher, tigertown11, cassuccino,

statikdog, sakamanojr, Adobogirl, jessica7368, sarahkatara, ClaudiaV05, Sassia, greg331, Articeluvsmemphis, 1littlerose1,

bignas76, calathan, steveh08 (the chick magnet), jgbigman, Swanz21, raevynn, LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo, Jessika616,

mrslabreck12, dinoo, mgmlap, the beautiful GMG155, kittuk86, Determined1980, SparksFly460, desireejassel, H_Factor,

mrsosgood724, eatlift and last but not least the great troubble maker giovanni42

I love you all :heart: and wanted to say thank you for making my day every day :flowerforyou:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i love all of my pals!!! you guys rock :drinker: but my biggest mfp supporters have got to be:

sexycook- one of my first pals & my mfp bestie!! she inspires & motivates me daily :heart:

journeyingascrystal- love, love, love this girl!! she keeps it 100 & i love it!! & she def put me on w/the low carb!!! :heart:

sarahtroupe- such a sweetheart!! such a great supporter!!! love the support she shows & how much she motivates me :heart:

msqt- those killer burns & that killer bod inspire me everyday :heart:

gwendalyne- where would i be w/o my gwen!!! such an awesome motivator & such a beautiful person, inside & out :heart:

diesel_ice- my mfp homie who always finds the time to comment on my posts & show love, no matter what!! & his inspirational posts keep me motivated :heart:

committohealth- this girl is serious rock star status!!!! seeing her transformation has been sooooooo awesome!!! & it has inspired me to keep pushing!!!:heart:

gemini_1980- not only does this girl push & motivate, but she cracks me the eff up on the daily!!! love ya girl :heart:

determined1980- love this chick!!! you are always so sweet!! so motivational!! & girl, you be killing those burns!!! :heart:

love you all :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    thanks stephie poo!! :smooched:
    AWH MAN!!!!!!! All My Pals push me DAILY in so many different ways!! But this is to reflect back to the starting of the Year...

I Have many BUT when going back I have to go to the Foundation Crew that back me up at my Time fo Believing in self to take on this journey

JKamommy- She was my 2nd pal and the woman has always believed in me and shown love unconditionally
    MSQT-All around BEST...beast it out and sticks in my head to go harder then I could ever before...
    Goldengirl1979- Awesome strength and provide support with thought and helped me to think outside of the box
    Sarahtroupe- My that believes I can do all things and so supportive to my life and lifestyle.
    RV40--She keeps me excited about life itself... and the beauty I have within
    Fanceegirl75- We struggled thru the storm together and she has always inspired me
    Ryntatat- My first BEAST female that go harder than I had ever seen and laid it out so that I can push further..
    Pammiegirl-Cause thats my sis and that what they do they push you

Guys

AbysmalFitness- My First Male Pal and put it out on the table and told me what I needed to do to sculpt this body and provide much helpful material..
    Dbow- Cause we cut up but he pushes me to get my workout on and we having our own dancing songs together
    Gec1266--OMG..my bro...beasting it out on a regular with no thought...and he pushes his li sis

MY LIST can go on and on...Cause each one of my pal provide something different to the table...

BUT THESE were the ones among a few others..That was there to JUMP Start it all...

LOVE ALL MY PALS!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    all of my pals have been there I cant just name a few because each of them give me something so different so all old and new they have been phenomenal. but there is one that sticks out..... LOVINCRUZ......, she finished the very first challenge I had on MFP actually out of 30 girls we were the only 2 that finished lol. but she is sucha sweet heart always checking on me and even when im being silly she is right ther with mr . Love her to pieces. she is such a sweetheart.:flowerforyou:
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Talk about a tough questions...everyone is so awesome!!!!!
    I completely agree 100% about Sexycook and Crystal...both are just two amazing people!

Goldengirl, Crystal, MsQt, Foxxy, Sexycook

These ladies encourage me to go hard! I hated working out before joining here, but after seeing these ladies give it their all...I caught the workout bug..and have been transforming my body every since. They give such wonderful support and advice. :)

Rv40 b/c she is just so amazing and sweet and a fellow WOB :)

I love all of my pals, and hope I can help others along the way myself :)
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    i love my whole mfp family and they are great with support and i couldnt be happier with the family of u i have ...but carolinamomma3 has done alotta extra help and pushing for me on the side..but again i love u alllll
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I love all my buddies, they are always encouraging me and rooting me on.

These listed here are always supporting me and rooting me on. They also motivate me to do things and work harder. Some of them have given me the most amazing compliments just to name a few people. I would list my whole list of friends but I don't have time. Some of them keep me smiling, some of them make me blush, and some of them just keep me moving.

christinad95, amybell68, mistresseeyore , tjazmin , jilliebk , teagin2002 , sinobaako82, tim_w13

These are a few of my most recent friends and they stick out to me because they jumped right in and helped push me and get me motivated. They are awesome and I'm glad to be getting the chance to know them!

lorac321, MaureenJ79, eslater1
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    There are so many great people here it's really hard to call out just a few. Many of those who've been very supportive to me aren't even on my friends list. I definitely appreciate the support I get from everyone, especially the great people who I have added as friends. I'll name a few of the ones I can think of but kudos to everyone out there for there support:

soccer_chick: She's always right there with comments on my status. Either congratulating me on successes, giving me new ideas when I have struggles or just laughing at some of the stupid crap I post.

beckywilke: is a newer friend but is definitely willing to share her thoughts even when she doesn't agree with me, and that's awesome. I need people to challenge my views and she does a great job of that.

1myfit: also is quite often there to lend a word of support or encouragement on my profile. Always appreciated.

There are others with whom I've exchanged many private notes but I'll keep those to myself out of respect for their privacy.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Most of my MFP friends are always supportive with their kind words, motivation and encouragement!!! Even the simple comments like good job and keep it up, keep me going. If not for my MFP friends I would have been long gone. Seeing their progress inspires me and pushes me harder. I am so glad I have a Great Circle of MFP Friends!!! You all ROCK and I appreciate each and everyone of YOU!!!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have a large group of supporters. I am very thankful for those who support me like Sexy Cook, Gracentrue, Jouneyingascrystal, foxxybrown, Fit4lifeLisa, Succeeding2, fourmenandalady28, Commit2health, alicollins, Bry_ally, AZ Runner, 500lb2marathon, GoldenGirl1979, MsColes77, evil_rider, samb, brownsugar81, stresco, tmogs, bodyrocker777....

Everytime someone leaves me a message i am thankful!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    No one outside of MFP and if I dont log in everyday some of my "What got me motivated and help change my habits" done the same and dropped and pushed me aside.....so...no one or very few....:sad:
  • amoffatt
    Options
    I appreciate all my 300+ MFP pals, but there are a few whom I have grown especially close to for all their support.

d2footballJRC, eddie8131, gorgeouss9, RandomDude50, MaximalLife, galegetsthin, sassyntat2ed, kellyjamespro,

AndrewsMom7, amoffatt, daddiocoolcat, likeaphoenix28, SuperSnoopy, fit4mom , PBJunky, Enforcer25, intechpc,

Rockfacesarah, TheGr8T0ne, HeadUp, gupton82, SugarNtheRaw, SatiricalWoman, nleisher, tigertown11, cassuccino,

statikdog, sakamanojr, Adobogirl, jessica7368, sarahkatara, ClaudiaV05, Sassia, greg331, Articeluvsmemphis, 1littlerose1,

bignas76, calathan, steveh08 (the chick magnet), jgbigman, Swanz21, raevynn, LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo, Jessika616,

mrslabreck12, dinoo, mgmlap, the beautiful GMG155, kittuk86, Determined1980, SparksFly460, desireejassel, H_Factor,

mrsosgood724, eatlift and last but not least the great troubble maker giovanni42

I love you all :heart: and wanted to say thank you for making my day every day :flowerforyou:

Awww...I do have one thanks girl!!!! You are a true inspiration as well!!!!
  • Colleen268
    Colleen268 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awwww, thanks, and I have to say you are my girl! Thank you so much for everything. We WILL do it!!!
  • Colleen268
    Colleen268 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Colleen268 is my girl! She is definitely one of my biggest supporters, especially since she can relate to my situation! Mjwortham (my hubby) is also a great supporter! These two are awesome!

Thanks!! I can't tell you how many times I just had to think of you and I put the twinkie down :) Thank you!!!! we WILL do this.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I :heart: all my MFP clan!!!

But a few special mentions dear to me:

Ben, Beau, Jae, Kris, Heather, Michael and Filmfanatic. * I don't remember all of their usernames.*

Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Aww Mel! You're always welcome! So impressed with your consistency and progressive, yet healthy, results! ;D
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    OMG I seriously have so many of these! I will have to go write them all down then come back :)
  • sassyntat2ed
    Options
    I have a few... teagin2002,twilight5567, BritishGirl84,MsBaby117
    Rydell86,Shelby814

to name a few but I love ALL my friends on here and I appreciate the support you all give me every day!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    all of my pals have been there I cant just name a few because each of them give me something so different so all old and new they have been phenomenal. but there is one that sticks out..... LOVINCRUZ......, she finished the very first challenge I had on MFP actually out of 30 girls we were the only 2 that finished lol. but she is sucha sweet heart always checking on me and even when im being silly she is right ther with mr . Love her to pieces. she is such a sweetheart.:flowerforyou:

ShannanLaNae you have been there with me thru thick and thin, till Jillian do us part.....lol All my pals are wonderful and have been there and especially some of the new ones that I have added. I came back in October to start MFP for the third time and found a new found pal ShannanLaNae and she has really inspired, and helped me out a lot. If I have a question she is always there to answer, even if she has to get back to me :smile: I have to check on her and be right there with her because like she said out of 30 women we were the only two to finish, because we were determined. I love her to pieces too :smile:
  • amoffatt
    Options
    I have a few... teagin2002,twilight5567, BritishGirl84,MsBaby117
    Rydell86,Shelby814

to name a few but I love ALL my friends on here and I appreciate the support you all give me every day!

teagin2002 is a great motivator of mine as well! :flowerforyou: