I'd addicted to [x] and I know it because...(fun)

Options
1. maple syrup-- I add it to no less than 3 different things each day--yogurt, pancakes, on top of cereal, into protein shakes, on toasted bread topped with cream cheese

2. cream cheese ---I use it to make pastas creamy, on baked goods, for cheesecake, and mixed with cinnamon and sugar and used to top crackers

What are yours?

Replies

• Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    cheeesseeeeeeeee
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Johnies seasoning and garlic powder/salt!! They go on EVERYTHING!!
  • Jhulet
    Jhulet Posts: 32
    Options
    Right now...Mrs. Dash for seasoning, and kale for anything- salads, smoothies, just eating plain.
  • mushalek
    Options
    greek yogurt i add it to everything for extra protein and as a filler lol like with tuna, or a mashed banana and peanut butter

and oatmeal, add it to everything also for some carbs, and just because i the texture, i have it at least 2 or 3 times a day
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    SALT .. it goes with almost everything and anything ( trying to change this though):laugh:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Cheese and or garlic. I add one or both to everything
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    cheeesseeeeeeeee

^^ This!
  • shasha_84
    Options
    Peanut butter, I seriously eat it everyday.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    i'd like to add plain yogurt to that list--if I'm running out it will send me to the store IMMEDIATELY. you will never catch my fridge without yogurt in it. I put it in protein shakes, in baked goods, and several other things.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    These mini luna bars... they are chocolate and I grab one every time I walk by. I keep telling myself the more I eat the sooner they'll be gone :wink:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    These mini luna bars... they are chocolate and I grab one every time I walk by. I keep telling myself the more I eat the sooner they'll be gone :wink:

haha. i do the "well if i eat it then it will be gone and no more temptation" with quite a few things--none of which I currently have. whew.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Garlic & Chicken
  • shack1157
    shack1157 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Fresh Raspberries, Blackberries, Blueberries and Strawberries! I eat them every day on Cereal, in Yogurt, In Oatmeal and in my protein shakes!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    hummus....... i LOVE it and eat it every day.
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Doritos. Everyday I think I have some. Sadly. lol.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes. Why? Because I'm 70 pounds over weight, proof enough. :)
  • sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    peanut butter
    greek 2% yogurt
    balance bars (mocha chip)

oh and why? because i have them in my diary just about every single day!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to coffee and I know it because it's the one thing I never allow myself to run out of! (Except dog food, but not addicted to that :))

2nd and close, I'm addicted to grits. I eat them 5 mornings a week and work and miss them on the weekends! I usually eat a lighter breakfast on weekends to balance lunch/dinner out.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    sarcasm. it's delicious with every food.
  • stangirl1995
    stangirl1995 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bariatric Eating Peanut Butter Cookie Protein Whey Powder. It tastes exactly like peanut butter cookie dough when mixed with Almond Milk. I have everyone addicted to it!