new on here, really need friends for support! plz

Options
Hey I am 21. I have over 100lbs to lose. I would really like some friends to help motivate me and be there if i need to talk! :) I really want to do this and change this time. It has been on and off for years and i think i finally have it in my mind that i can do this. Please add me if your looking for friends. good luck to all of you and thanks for your support!
Alicia

Replies

• zee_baybee
    Options
    Hi. Nice to meet you. I am looking to loose over 100lbs. too. We can help each other.

Welcome!
  • Lissa_1234
    Options
    I also need to lose over a 100lbs. I'll add you as a friend. We can help each other stay motivated.
  • pamsallie
    Options
    Hello I'm 42, from North Florida, I have been doing MFP for a month now and I can't believe how easy it has been to lose weight. I have to lose 100 lbs. I could use the support ! So feel free to add me! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! :)
  • Mick63116
    Mick63116 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome. Been at this a bit but keep to myself so far lol. GOOD LUCK!
  • gkpass
    gkpass Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am at the beginning of this journey (less than a month in) and would love to have more friends with which to compare notes and encouragement. I'm 41, a Christian and motivated to succeed. I'm taking this journey in the midst of suffering with some fairly major health issues so I have ups and downs, but I love where I'm headed and would love to get to know others who are headed in the same direction. :0)
  • jazminjes
    Options
    Hi! welcome! i've here for a month now and i love it.. pleople here are very helpful.. my goal is to lose 50lbs... Please Add me as your friend!! i need friends for support too!
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! This is a great site for support and friends. Good luck on your journey, I will be here if you ever need any encouragement.
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    Hi. I'm new on here this month too. I am trying to get a leg up on my new tears resolution! I need a support buddy too. I have about 100lbs to lose. I'm 5'6 and 230. Ugggg! But staying positive, just need support
    Hope to be a battle buddy for ya...
  • Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can send me a friend request if you like!
    Best of luck on your journey to being healthy & fit! :*
  • starvedthin
    Options
    hi im tatyana i only have 55 pounds to lose but
  • melanielynn123
    Options
    This is my first week here. I would like to lose 121 pounds. I am 46 and the mother of 2 daughters. I would like to have friends on MFP for support and encouragement. Please feel free to add me.:flowerforyou: Good luck on your journey to better health.
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi...I have been battling my weight since I was a kid. I have over 100lbs to lose. I have been here a while. I have lost 54 in the last 11/2 years. I struggle with long plateaus. But I haven't quit and I won't. Feel free to add me.
  • minimae428
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here (1 week). I just logged in my food diary and can't believe how many calories I actually "drink" during the day (pop). Please add me as your friend, I need to stay connected and motivated. I would like to lose 20 lbs and stay healthy and stop being so tired all the time.

Good luck everyone!
  • palmbayfinest
    Options
    I'm starting back and Im planning on taking it slow . We all can help each other remember not to STARVE yourself each three meals a day. I have your back as long as you have mine.