need 100 calorie night time snack... Pretty Please!

Options
Want to get back on track today and its been a good one. I can't exercise much because I'm awaiting night time surgery. I always want a snack by 8.30 to 9pm. Need one for about 100 cals. Any ideas? Zara x

Replies

• livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I like the 100 cal. mini bags of popcorn.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Brownies are 90 calories and so chocolately!
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If you're craving chocolate, Jell-O makes 100-calorie chocolate/vanilla swirl pudding cups.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Yoplait Yogurt Delights parfaits - I like the Lemon one!
    30 M&Ms = 90 cals
    string cheese
  • anasf139
    anasf139 Posts: 101
    Options
    My favs:

Cottage cheese and carrots
    Humus and carrot
    Grapes
    Strawberries
    Yoghurt
  • ssunshine619
    Options
    I use chobani greek vanilla non fat yogurt, It is very thick and has 120 cal. I never fell guilty when I eat that late at night. you can get it at any grocery store!
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    Personally, I avoid night time snacks. If I get a horrible sugar pang I go for a nice hot cup of Vanilla Nut tea with Stevia vanilla to sweeten. It's caffeine free, so it's 0 cal and won't keep you up.

You can also try: Dark chocolate Acai berry packets from Costco, they're tasty and only 90 cals a pack.
  • scmjem
    Options
    I find if I start to snack at night I can't stop. I try not to eat after dinner unless its a special occasion or cheat day. But my favorite 100 snacks are almonds, fruit, greek yogurt, or string cheese with wasa crackers.
  • Hoaimy
    Hoaimy Posts: 16
    Options
    Apple slices
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    the popcorn is a good suggestion, because then you have that munchie thing taken care of. I don't want to eat one brownie or whatever. I want to munch.

I actually like this stuff called pirate's booty. kind of puffed rice, I guess. 70 pieces -- about what fits evenly in a large cereal bowl -- is 130 calories.
  • 7destiny
    Options
    The snack that shuts off hunger best for me is a small tsp of peanut butter. Tea with chia seeds also helps.
  • skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love something sweet in the evenings!

My night time snacks usually include sugar free & fat free Jello pudding cups (60 cals I think?), 100 calorie Skinny Cow Fudge Bars, fruit with fat free whip cream, yogurt - usually greek but sometimes regular, or a couple a mini york peppermint patties. Oh I also like to cut up apples and sprinkle splenda and cinnamon on them or eat them reduced sugar caramel dip. Sometimes I add cinnamon and fat free cool whip to a sliced apple too. The other day I bought some 100 calorie packs of honey greek yogurt and mixed it up with some blue berries and fat free cool whip and drizzled a teaspoon of honey on top. Heaven!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    fiber one brownies and the pop corn sound great, they don't have fiber one brownies or the 100 cal popcorn here i dont think. generic things or uk things would be fab! seen the fibre one brownies on loads of diaries. i want them! thanks for the input xxxx