"Life's New Journey" January Challenge

Options
Hello Everybody. A little over a year ago I decided it was time to get healthy, so I could enjoy life. I have joined a couple of different web sites and support groups and they have been a huge part of my success to losing 43 lbs. I am almost done my "Life's New Journey" and would like to help support other people. One other web site (name not mentioned) had a group whereby you entered your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Mondays) into a spreadsheet. Winners were calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It was a friendly competition and personal accountability.

I have had monthly groups since October and would like to invite everyone to join us for the January group. First weigh-in would be January 2nd and every Monday after that.

If you are interested just send me a message or reply here and I will send you the spreadsheet and Jan 2nd things get rolling. All support and discussions can continue here.

I Look forward to sharing everybodies "Life's New Journey"

Replies

• jorrs
    jorrs Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join your january challenge
  • Naivea
    Naivea Posts: 22
    Options
    I am interested as well :D
  • MelissaSel
    MelissaSel Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks again! Count me in!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but I don't plan on weighing myself until the end of April...I will once on January 2nd then I plan on tracking only measurements until my birthday. Can I still be a part of the group? My name can be at the bottom or top of the list and I just won't do weights so I won't be counting for the winners each week but I can do my goals and measurements each week.

Would that be okay?
  • traci0620
    traci0620 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I want in again next month. I also replied yes on the spreadsheet
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but I don't plan on weighing myself until the end of April...I will once on January 2nd then I plan on tracking only measurements until my birthday. Can I still be a part of the group? My name can be at the bottom or top of the list and I just won't do weights so I won't be counting for the winners each week but I can do my goals and measurements each week.

Would that be okay?
    That will be just fine. You need to do what works for you. We will just carry your weight the same from week to week. I love your enthusiasm. I could not stay away from the scale for that long. I am a scale addict. Good on ya!!!

See you on the 2nd... :smile:
  • emyback68
    Options
    Count me in. This will be my first group challenge, so I am kind of excited (and nervous). I hope it motivates me to stick to my plan more consistently!
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I have never done a group challenge before but really need something to get me motivated this year so, yes, PLEASE COUNT ME IN! I look forward to receiving the spreadsheet and joining you all on 2 Jan.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Would that be okay?
    That will be just fine. You need to do what works for you. We will just carry your weight the same from week to week. I love your enthusiasm. I could not stay away from the scale for that long. I am a scale addict. Good on ya!!!

See you on the 2nd... :smile:

I don't know if I'll be able to stay away from the scale that long but I'm gonna try my hardest. I am going to try to completely turn my focus onto measurements since that is more important to me than weight anyway. lol
  • sherbiecan
    sherbiecan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if I am not too late to join.
    Thanks
    Sherbie
  • ValerieJDM
    Options
    I would LOVE to join!
  • Kathi_S
    Kathi_S Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well.

Thanks,

Kathi
  • mbauck
    Options
    I would love to join. Count me in. Thanks!
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. I really need accountability to see this through!
  • MontanaSara
    MontanaSara Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am interested!
  • mavery8
    Options
    I would like to join as well. Please feel free to add me! This is my first challenge and I hope it will motivate me to stay on track
  • nancycatherine
    Options
    yes, would love to join. Have never done this so i am looking forward to the challenge!!!
  • cacchiardo
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this if there's still space, I would love to have something to hold me accountable.
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna give it a shot :)
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    sign me up :)