I'm not one to brag....but

Options

Replies

• Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO...I bet there will never be any old mommy jeans in your closet! You look joyful and healthy.
  • Tiffrachelle
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look great, How tall are you?

I'm 5'3"
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Wow!! :)
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Brag you have the right to. You look great.
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome...awesome...AWESOME! Wonderful success stories like yours keep me motivated! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Brag...you deserve it. Great job!
  • mkitts2011
    Options
    You look awesome, excellent job! I think your outfits are really cute too
  • mkitts2011
    Options
    You look awesome, excellent job! I think your outfits are really cute too
  • HartsHeart
    HartsHeart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! You look AMAZING!!! What an accomplishment!! Keep up the good work... and remember to pay it forward... encourage all those starting out, just as you were encouraged!!! Blessings to you dear!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    You...look...incredible! Brag away, you totally earned it!
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    The TRUTH!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • Nursemd
    Options
    Awesome!!! I'm sure you've been asked how did you do it? I need simple but crucial pointers as I'm just starting out. Congrats can't wait to get to the end of my rainbow myself lol.
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Thanks for sharing your success :-)
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    You look great, How tall are you?

I'm 5'3"
    So I can see what I might look like at that size then! :D
    We started close to the same weight, but I'm down to 161 right now. That's exciting that I could look very similar.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    You are amazing and you look like a million bucks girl wtg!
  • latinahada
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look wonderful!!!!
  • tigress7435
    tigress7435 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, wtg. You have earned your right to brag. You are a insperationg to us all.
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I'm sure you've been asked how did you do it? I need simple but crucial pointers as I'm just starting out. Congrats can't wait to get to the end of my rainbow myself lol.

I did the whole lifestyle change. This website has been a huge help! Eat lots of great foods, that are nutrient rich and that will keep you full. Drink LOTS of water. The thing that really started to get me to lose past the 160s was running. I started running and now I'm addicted, and LOVE it. Also another piece of advice is to not let yourself feel deprived. I eat my calories (including my exercise calories), but I allow myself a treat. I don't think I could ever live without chocolate and ice cream. I know I couldn't stick with a diet that made them "off-limits." So I say, not food is off limits. Eat what you love it moderation.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I can't wait to get back in a size 5! This is so motivating for me, THANK YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!