new and need friends

Options
hi my name is monica and is looking to lose 100lbs for real this time. i will start walking tommorrow. with heavens help.

Replies

• megganjana
    megganjana Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :)

You'll be surprised how much motivation this website gives you. :) I too need to lose weight, i've "tried" before but never stuck with it. But i'm tired of being fat, I'm tired of being looked down upon. I'm ready for a new me, I'm ready to love myself!
    This website is full of people, like myself, who will help support and motivate you into losing weight.
    Goodluck!
  • mommamindi
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I use a walk at home DVD to get my walking done in the winter! I would love to help support and motivate you!
  • CountrieKutie
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sabrina. I am a returning MFP user. I have a horrible habit of not sticking with my program and giving up. I need friends to help keep me accountable!
  • alex_dale
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • teslagirl87
    Options
    I turned 42 today and decided I'm not waiting til the New Year to start. I need to lose 100 pounds too. Good Luck to you! :smile:
  • yummymommyvt
    yummymommyvt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. My best friend and I both have had lots of motivation from mfp to keep going.
  • head_down32
    Options
    I could use someone to keep me accountable. I've played this game too many times, and I usually end up taking a day off...then it turns into the whole weekend...weekend turns into a week, etc. So feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • gjc50
    gjc50 Posts: 35
    Options
    just read the other post and i am so happy with all the support! way to go mfps!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this! Don't be discouraged if it takes time to build up walking endurance - do a little every day and before you know it, you'll have SOOOOOOOO much more energy!
  • skinnygirldulce
    Options
    I am right there with you. I need people who are not judgemental and want to help motivate me!:happy:
  • barbwirelaceandroses
    Options
    We have the same goals! I'm here for you.....add me if you like. :)
  • mdsunshine32
    Options
    Hi! My name is Mindy. I need to lose about 40lbs before June 1st. It is going to be extremely difficult for me because I am a addicted to chocolate! I am starting my workout routine on January 3rd because that is when my kid goes back to school and I won't be interrupted while working out. Right now I am trying to control what I eat. I need people who are not judgmental and don't look down on me if i have a "mess up" day. Add me if you like....
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Welcome..you will have the support you need here!!
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome to MFP, you'll find a lot of inspirational people here with the same goals as you. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Stavakoli
    Stavakoli Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I joined almost 2 weeks ago and have really enjoyed it. Everyone has been so encouraging, I'm sure you'll feel the same way. You can do it!
  • JintyMcGinty
    Options
    Looking for some online support as i start 2012 with my new regime of weight loss and healthy eating - there are some inspirational people here to encourage me - thanks already
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose over 100 as well. 43 lost so far by just walking and eating healthy. Free to add me.
  • qtpiesmum
    Options
    Hi I live in NZ - been busy getting bigger and now I need to be accountable for my actions - need support and motivation :)
  • nalliebell
    nalliebell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    this is the place to do it with all the support & positive feedback that anyone can ask for. I have lost 75lbs on my way to losing 100lbs. you can do it too :-)
  • psychc
    psychc Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...awesome community for support, encouragement and motivation.

Please feel free to add me...in fact the more adds the merrier!