Anybody got advice on a good weighted vest?

Options
I have decided I want a weighted vest to burn more calories, does anybody have any suggestions, the best one I can find is the Xvest( and no its not P90X), They are very expensive though, I would like to keep it less than 200.

Replies

• Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Check the Nordic Track website. They sell them. :)
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Sweet I will do it now
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I heard that weight vests, and ankle weights and things of that sort are not good for your body. I would research it a little more before investing in something that expensive. Good luck!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Well it can't be any worse than the 50 pounds of blubber I was carrying around. But I had not heard that where did you hear that from
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    http://thexvest.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2&idcategory=4#details
    I think this is a decent vest anybody tried it
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Well it can't be any worse than the 50 pounds of blubber I was carrying around. But I had not heard that where did you hear that from

Oh I just read tid bits here and there when researching ankle weights but I didn't really get that into it and I never believe everything I hear, that's why I said research it.. Something about the alignment of your spine something.. haha No biggie!
  • scooterhaz
    scooterhaz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Did you buy one ? I use the XVest , www.thexvest.com and think it really helps burn extra calories. I walk and now use 30 pounds. Lost over 20 pounds and have been really dieting also.