100lbs with myfitnesspal

Options
I started my diet in May of this year. My daughter told me about the myfitnesspal app that she had been using. I decided to give it a go. I was 321 lbs and in poor health. I was on medication for cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure and thyroid. I knew I had to make a change or I would be in serious trouble as I was already a high risk for heart disease due to family history. I am proud to announce today that I have lost my 100th pound with myfitnesspal. I have also eliminated 3 of the 4 medications I was on. I have never felt better. Thanks myfitnesspal!!!!

BeforeAfter.jpg

My before and after!

Replies

• twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Such an inspiration:)
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    photos aren't visable.
  • KLLever
    Options
    How inspirational! Thank you for sharing. Congratulations on your healthy lifestyle!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    wow ! Love hearing these stories! Keep up the great work!! :smile:
  • KariePerez
    Options
    Wow good job!!! Very inspiring!!
  • cwnman
    cwnman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work. Happy New Year!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Super Job! :drinker:
  • DodyK
    DodyK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! I so admire your consistency! I need to lose 100 pounds, and your before and after pictures REALLY are inspiring. How ever were you able to achieve this???
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very nice - lots of inspiration in a season when most of us need extra help :)
  • Shei0307
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!!! Happy for you!:smile:
  • Tbone0813
    Options
    It all started with the myfitnesspal app. Being able to tell the app how much I wanted to lose each week and having it calculate my daily calorie need to meet this goal was invaluable. It really was my inspiration. After seeing the weight start to fall off I decided to add an exercise bike to the mix. I had a great support team at home and Church. It wasn't easy but it wasn't really difficult either.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hey buddy, that rocks my night. Good for you getting your arms around it in time. I also got myself off medication for blood pressure and anxiety. The sleep apnea is gone and I can sleep without the machine blowing up my nose to keep me breathing. Keep on rocking it man. Take it all the way.